sorry😢

Hello everyone!!

Before starting just have a look over the above pic!

They are chocolate pancakes made by me!So the thing is, for the very first time I went in the kitchen to cook something for myself! I dont know anything in cooking! This is my first time that i cooked something! And for my surprise it turned out the best! I was literally jumping and screaming after tasting it! I am so much happy that it turned out the best!
I wish that you all can have it!

Ok so this was bakwas by me!

As said here is your chapter! So enjoy!

Lets start,

Avi is still crying hugging sid!

Sid broke the hug after sometimes

He saw that her eyes are puffy and nose is red due to crying!

He wiped her tears and kissed her eyes then nose then cheeks then forehead and at last lips

Sid cupped her face in his hands and said

Sid: Don't cry, i will not spare him! He will regret doing this to you! I promise you that! (He said this and kissed her forehead)

Avi is not crying now but her mind is just stuck at that incident and sid can read her mind

Sid thought to divert her mind

Sid: so beautiful, are you planning to stay in this towel! (He said while smirking)

Avi realised that she was in towel till now! She blushed not making an eye contact with him

Sid: I guess you are planning to be in towel! (He said while smirking)

Avi: n..oo i..i .. am go..ing (she said this and stood up on her legs but she twisted her leg, she got hold on sid's shirt but she fell down with him on bed)

They both are facing eachother

There faces are so close to each other that a little moment and their lips will met

Sid is on avi, sid kissed her on her lips. They both are kissing eachother! This kiss shows love and care for eachother! It also shows the fear of losing eachother!

They broke the kiss after some minutes due to the lack of oxygen

Sid switch their positions and now avi is on him

Sid hugged her tightly

Avi: Now you will not love me na! (She said this as one tear left from her eyes)

Sid: and why so?? (He asked not getting anything)

Avi: because my body has marks (she said this and hide her face in his chest)

Sid was shock listening this!

Sid in mind:- how she can think this? I love her soul not her body! Is she think that i love her for her body? Is she thinking that i have lust on her? Did she really think this? But this is not true! I love her for being herself not for her body! How she can think this? I have never forced her on myself! Wait a minute, is she regretting losing her virginity with me on last night! But i did that with her permission?!

His chain of thoughts were broken by avi

Avi: that means i am right, you will not love me, now! (She said this and started crying)

Sid: no ways! I have not replied you yet so how can you think this? (He asked her while sitting on bed with avi on his lap)

Avi: you didn't replied so that means ..... (she broke down saying this)

Sid hugged her tightly and said

Sid: No ways beautiful! I love you for your soul! I love you for being yourself! I love the way you are! I dont love your body! Who said that i will not love you because of this marks? I dont have lust on you! I love you!! (He said this with tears rolling down his cheeks)

Avi: means you will love me?? (She said while looking at him)

Sid: I have always loved you and i will always beautiful! (He said this and wiped her tears)

Avi hugged him tightly and sid hugged her back

Sid: tell me one thing, do you think that i love your body? Do you think that i have lust on you? Do you regret losing your virginity with me? (He asked this with heavy heart and tears rolling down on his cheeks)

Avi looked at him and saw that he was crying, she wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks

Avi: I dont think that you have lust on me or you love my body! I also dont regret losing my virginity with you! (She said this and kissed his forehead)

Sid: then why you asked me that i will not love you due to this marks?? I never forced you on myself!! (He said this and one lump formed in his throat!)

Avi: you never forced me! (She said while staring his chest)

Sid held her chin and made her face him

Sid: then why you asked that question??

Avi: i thought ki you will not like to go out of the house with me as everyone will stare me and judge me and due to this you will be also judged! (She said this while looking at his lap)

Sid: no ways! I will never leave you for this! And stop thinking this shit that i will leave yoy for this! Infact i am going to beat that creep head till his last breathe! I will make sure that he regret touching my life! (He said last lines with anger clear in his voice)

Avi hugged him

Avi: I am sorry! (She said with guilt of asking him that stupid question)

Sid: Dont repeat this and i love you not your body! (He said this and hugged her back)

Avi: i will not! (She said and snuggled in his chest)

Sid hugged her tightly

Sid: now get up and get ready! (He said while breaking the hug)

Avi: ohk and dont change yourself because of my stupid question!!

Sid: I will not and why you think this?

Avi: because you didnt tease me right now! (She said with a sad face)

Sid understood and smiled at her

Sid hugged her

Sid: so you love when i tease you, huh?

Avi: yes i love though i blush (she said this while hugging him back)

Sid chuckled at her and avi too giggled

Words count:- 1123

And also 1st chapter of my third book is out with character sketch! So have a look over it!

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

I know that it is boring!

But wait for next to next chapter as i will surely give you all one bomb and shock too!😈😏

We will meet soon, bye!