Chapter 2

"Now be careful you two."

"Yes, Mama~", they say in unison.

"Listen to your Lǎoshī, okay?"

"Yes, Mama~"

"Don't talk to strangers."

"Mama~ We haven't met anyone there..."

Xiao Zhan sighs. He knew how worried he was to leave Hua and Wei somewhere without him.

"Sorry, Babies.."

Hua and Wei share a look before coming in to hug their mother tightly.

"Mommy, we'll be okay~", Wei assured.

"Yea. We'll be careful..", Hua added. Just then a beautiful woman walks into the scene, smiling brightly at Xiao Zhan.

"Hello! Are these our new Students?"

Xiao Zhan returns the smile and nods at her. Then he looks back at Hua and Wei.

"I trust you both okay? Daddy will come to pick you up after."

"Okay, Mommy~", they both say. The teacher woman squints.

"Mommy?", she repeats. The three of them look at her questioningly.

"Yes.", Xiao Zhan replies.

"I'm their Mother."

He turns back to Hua and Wei again, giving them each a hug and kiss.

"Mwah~ Mwah~ I love you~"

"Love you too."

Zhan watches as the dumbstruck teacher takes their hand and leads them inside. Hua and Wei gasp when they see the beautiful and colourful room.

 Hua and Wei gasp when they see the beautiful and colourful room

"It's so pretty~", Hua squeals. Wei was just too star-struck to speak. The teacher lady fake smiles and makes them stand at the front, and Hua immediately stood a little behind Wei. Wei wasn't that scared - or more so, he was excited.

"Hello everyone! My name is Wang Li-Wei, and this is my Twin Brother, Wang Li-Hua!"

The entire class broke into applause, and smiled. Hua held his grasp on Wei's shirt, but he looked over the younger's shoulder a little bit.

"H-Hello... e-everyone...", he said softly. Wei noticed and immediately looked back at the class.

"Sorry, my Brother is a little bit shy. But I'm here!"

The class giggles and continues to clap, making Hua feel a little bit better. The teacher then takes the lead again.

"Yes, yes, please welcome these two new students, everyone."

The kids get confused by the term 'Students', since they were both little babies. But either way, they stride over to the middle table, by a hand that was calling for them.