Part 20

Ellies POV:

"I'M SO DONE VINNIE" I yelled as he paced in front of me with his hand running through his hair.

"you don't wanna keep this baby? you're telling me I don't have a choice!" 

"I can't take care of a baby! I struggle to take care of myself!" he scoffed.

"fine Vinnie, you're always in the spotlight and you can have it. raise it by yourself, I'm not going to be in its life" I wiped the few tears that were on my cheeks.

"look can you guys calm down?!" Sam yelled from the living room.

"we should, you're going through a lot and we should just sit" Vinnie tried comforting me but I was standing up zoned out biting my nails trying not to scream at him. "baby?"

"hm?" I looked at him and his head dropped.

"we're so fukin toxic" he whisper yelled which made me smile a little. 

"Vinnie, I know that you want to keep it but I can't deal with the stress and everything" he nodded.

"maybe we should just take a break" he sighed.

"I know you believe so strongly that we belong together and I want to believe that, but when little obstacles like this get thrown our way we don't think."

"I love you"

"the three words I think you don't mean"

"how?"

"you say them all the time Vinnie, how do I know you don't say these to random girls?"

"because the random girls don't mean a lot to me"

"I'm moving to LA-" I covered my mouth with my hand.

"when?" he glared at me.

"I didn't wanna tell you because I just wanted to move into my small apartment and run into you"

"how would you run into me?" he gave me a small smile.

"well I lived with you for a month, pretty sure I would know all your favourite places" I pecked his lips.

"move in with me?" I giggled.

"me and you living together?"

"we did it before"

"we dated then broke up" I put my arms around his neck.

"mhm, but look at us now"

"you're using this as an example?" I smiled as we started to sway.

"hey! it could work out!" and I gave him a look and he sighed, "maybe you're right" he smiled.

"I'll hangout with you all the time when I move okay?" I told him and he was still smiling.

"I'd like that, I could change your opinion on this whole thing" 

"this toxic relationship that I got pregnant from?" he shrugged.

"you never know."

"if you could do that I would love you forever"