Part 25

huge time skip cuz im lazy and bored lollll

it was the couples first night since she had given birth. 

"I missed this" Vinnie yelled over the blasting music.

"I'm so glad we don't have to deal with kids" they were both smiling and having the times of their lives.

"we're pretty lucky nobody found out that you were pregnant" Ellie nodded while dancing. 

"and I'm pretty sure we learned our lessons" she stared at Vinnie and he rolled his eyes. "hey look wanna head back to the house? I'm kinda tired and shit" they decided to leave so they called an uber.

The two walked through the house to everyone screaming and making noise.

"I missed the noise"

"I missed you being here" Vinnie pecked her lips and she smiled before running over to everyone.

"heyyy Ellie!" she smiled at everyone.

"how've you been?" Alex asked and I nodded.

"way better than before, I've missed you guys!" she squealed and Vinnie walked over to her side.

"hey, I need to go do a stream and some tiktoks. you okay?"

"you're acting like I've never been here before"

"good to know you'll be okay" he put his hand on her shoulder before running to his room.

"you've been at your apartment the whole time!" Nai walked in and they both laughed.

"I was in such bad shape I hesitated to let Vinnie even see me" the two hugged.

"whats even going on with you guys?" Michael chimed in.

"I uh, we're happy? we're a couple? everything's good" Ellie shrugged and Michael nodded.

"he doesn't say shit about your relationship."

"I mean you guys are surrounded by cameras constantly so I wouldn't expect him to say anything" she shrugged again, it didn't bother her because Vinnie had reasons and deserved privacy. It wasn't like she would want him to flaunt their relationship around to everyone who's single.

A/N: this is rlly short but its an update at least right?

message me or comment some ideas cuz i am stuckkk

stay safe and healthy

dont forget to vote and comment <3