Chapter Three: Broken Hearts

Ally's POV

After the total break down I had at the cafe and Trish comforting me, I finally got the courage to tell Austin about me moving soon. I didn't want to, but I had to.

Right now, you'd fine me at the front door of Austin's house. With my hands trembling, I reached towards the door bell, shaking, and pressed it. A smile creeped on my face as the door bell played 'Can't Do It Without You'. Austin answered the door a few seconds later.

He gave me one of his million dollar smiles, as he leaned on the door frame, arms crossed across his chest.

"Hey Als." He said, stepping towards me, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Didn't expect you to be here so early." He continued. "I knew you were coming, but not now. As you can tell, I wasn't prepared." He says, chuckling.

"Hey Austin." I say, trying my best to fake a smile. "Like the new door bell."

"Thanks." He says, smiling. "My parents decided to change it since they're so proud of me achieving my dream. They are really supportive." He replies.

"They really are. And, it was one of the first songs we wrote together, back when we first met." I said.

"Oh yeah! I'll never forget that day." He said, grabbing my hand.

God damn Austin, you are NOT making this easy, I thought.

"Sooooo," He trailed off. "What did you want to tell me? You want to go out and talk about it somewhere else, meanwhile get some ice cream or something?" He asked, staring right into my eyes.

Austin's eyes were so... easy to get lost in. They were light brown. The color of his beautiful eyes reminded me of a chocolate river, swirling and swirling...

A hand waved over my face.

"Ally?" I heard someone say. "Earth to Ally? Ally? Ally, do you hear me? ALLY!" This time, I listened. The yell broke me from my train of thought. I never usually zoned out. Probably because I was nervous.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry Austin." I replied sheepishly, my gaze falling to the ground.

"Hey," He said lifting my chin gently, making me look up at him. "What's wrong? You're getting me worried." His expression softened, showing signs that he was really worried.

"No, it's nothing really." I lie. "I just need to talk to you. Before I loose my courage to." I mumbled that last part.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing. Let's just go inside and talk." I say.

"Yeah sure. Come in." He said taking me inside with him as he still holds my hand, shutting the door behind him.

"Thanks." I reply.

"Oh and by the way," He said. "My parents aren't home. Just saying." He finishes, smirking.

I roll my eyes, but smiled. Man, this boy with his antics. I don't blame him though.

He leads me up the stairs to his room. I mean, I guess. I was hoping to just talk in the living room or something, but I don't question. I just know he's planning something, but I ignore it.

I look at him, raising an eyebrow. He gives me a shrug. He takes me to his bed and sits down, dragging me down with him.

He looks into my eyes for a minute, then crashes his lips on mine. I don't hesitate to respond.

My hands travel around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I play with the back of his hair. He likes it when I do that.

His hands go to my waist. He pulls the hem of my shirt. He breaks away from the kiss for a second and in an instant, he takes off my shirt. It lands on the floor.