Chapter 4: Last Goodbyes

Austin's POV

I just can't believe it.

The girl I met about 4 years ago. The girl who became the girl of my dreams. My girlfriend.

She... she was moving. She couldn't leave. I didn't want her to. I cared about her too much to ever let her go. And now, I was going to have to.

Ally was moving tomorrow. And I couldn't do anything about it.

Right now, me, Dez, Trish, and of course Ally, we're hanging out together at Melody's Diner, one last time before Ally left.

We were all going to miss her a lot. She was a part of our lives. A really big part in my life honestly. It was like I was losing a part of my life I would never get back.

Ally and I agreed to try a long distance relationship since we both couldn't bare breaking up. A long distance relationship was worth a shot. A try never hurts.

I'd do anything as long as I was still hers and she was still mine.

The moment we met replayed over and over my mind. It wouldn't stop.

"And action!" Dez said, holding a camera up to where I was at. I began playing the drums right on que, with corndogs I might add.

Dez continued filming as I got more and more into playing the instrument. Suddenly, I heard someone whistle, making me stop playing.

I turned around, noticing a girl in front of me. She was really cute, I thought in my head. She was a also a brunette.

"Excuse me," She said. "But did you not notice the 'Please Do Not Play The Drums' sign?" She finished, pointing to the sign.

I turned to see if it was really there. Dez did too.

"It's okay!" I replied, smiling. "I'm an awesome drummer." I continued, holding the corndogs up.

I smiled at the memory. I would never forget that day. I'm glad I decided to walk in there to film a suppose 'music video' because I met Ally there.

"So, how are guys doing?" Ally asked, tying to start a conversation.

"Shitty." I replied. I grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mine on the table, making small circles on her hand with my thumb.

"No so good girl." Trish added.

"Great Ally! Thanks for asking! I just got a new pet. Her name is Fanny and she's a chicken. You want to see a picture of her? If I could just find my phone-"

"Doofus, save it. No one wants to see your stupid chicken. We are not in the mood. Ally is leaving and we only have a few more hours with her, so make them count." Trish told him, annoyed.

"Wow T, good job bringing everyone down. Especially Dez." Ally told her.

"Well?" She replied, shrugging. "What do you want me to say?"

Dez was rubbing his eyes.

"Trish! Why did you have to remind me? I don't want to cry again." He told her, his voice cracking. Dez was a softy. So was I.

"Well, it's true. I'm sorry then." Trish said.

"It's okay." He replied.

"Hey Ally, I'm going to miss you. Don't ever forget about me." Trish told her.

"I'm going to miss you too T. All of you. Dez, you will never be forgotten by me. Your crazy antics will always come up in my mind." She told him.