Chapter 5

Olivia's POV

Okayyy soooo I may or may not have a massive crush on Evelyn. But hey! Can you blame me!? She's so hot.
-----time skip--- Anyways, class was a bore like always. I asked Evelyn if she wanted to go to Starbucks and she said yes. Later we arrived at Starbucks I ordered a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino and she ordered a Iced Guava Passionfruit Coconutmilk Drink.

We sat down and talked for a bit. Until I heard a voice. A very familiar voice. Oh no. It can't be. "Why hello Olivia" You've gotta be kidding me. I turned around and my heart dropped. It was my horrible ex boyfriend Ethan. "Ethan!? What the fuck are you doing here??" He whined sarcastically and made a pout face. "Awww can't I just get some coffee and see my FAVORITE ex girlfriend." I still won't forget how he hurt me.

               *****Flash back*****
I came home from the mall. I was getting Ethan some of his favorite things. I went into my house. I texted Ethan if he wanted to come over.

He said no he was busy. It was our date night and he was busy!? I texted him saying how we've planned this and I went to the mall and bought him all this stuff just for him to blow me off.

I started to get suspicious, I grabbed my keys and went to his house. The door was unlocked surprisingly. I quietly sneaked in and went upstairs. I got closer to his room and heard moaning.  I Busted down the door. And Ethan and the girl both jumped up. I was furious I yelled and screamed at him.

He then got up and slapped me across the face. I winced and held my cheek in pain. He told me how he never loved me and has been cheating on me for a while now. He told me to get out of his house. I ran out and drove home. As soon as I got in my house I ran upstairs and hit the pillow and cried my eyes out.

              ** End Flash back**
"Get away from me Ethan!" I said with venom covering my words. "why so you can have a day with your little girlfriend." I looked over at Evelyn and her cheeks were a deep shade of red. " S-she's not my girlfriend." I stuttered.
"Yea whatever, see you baby." He winked and walked away laughing.

I started to sob. Evelyn comforted me. "Hey hey, shhh it's okay. I'll make sure he stays far away from you as possible okay?" I nodded and softly smiled. she held my face in her hands.

We were both smiling at eachother. I looked at her then at her lips then back at her. She leaned in closer and kissed me softly. I..can't believe it... She kissed me! Finally!! I kissed her back and it was perfect the way our lips moved in sync. I went to deepen the kiss but I no longer felt her lips on mine, I didn't even feel her next to me. I opened my eyes and saw her running out. "Evelyn wait!" I yelled but it was no use..