Chapter 1

I know what my husband did was wrong, I'm not condoning his behavior, but at the same time, he was off his medicine and didn't know what he was doing. 'They think putting him to death is going to help the situation, killing him is not going bring those men back, but it will leave a hole in my heart.
David hunny are you okay?
Yes Tracy, I'm ready because at the end of the day Im going still be here.
David, you keep saying that what do you mean?
You will find out Tracy soon. Tracy, I will always love you and I will always be with you.
Do you want me at the execution, David?
Yes Tracy I need you there to be at peace.

Okay, my love then I'm there. For the past two years, I go home every night and I read the articles about my husband and the things that he did for the three days that he went on his killing spree and I feel so  bad for the family,  but it wasn't his fault he wasn't in his right mind. My family won't talk to me because they saying I'm supporting him and he killed all those men, but he is my husband what am I suppose to do?

  As I'm driving up to the jail for the last time because tonight is execution night I'm upset and sad at the same time because some of the family from the victims going to be there and this will be the last time I will see my husband alive.

How can you support a man like that? 
That is my husband ma'am.
Okay but he killed my father!
I'm sorry truly I am but he wasn't in his right mind at the time.
Well, I'm glad the justice system saw him for who he was and not for the man you trying to make him out to be. They pulled the curtains back and my husband was already strapped into the chair and he was staring straight at me.' David sir, do you have anything to say before we pull the switch?' 
Yes to the family I bought hurt to it wasn't me but y'all would never understand, and for my wife thank you I love you always and I'll be back. The switch went down the room went black and my husband was gone.

As I'm driving home the only thing on my mind is what my husband said to me, I will be back, what the hell did he mean by that? I get in the house and my sister calls me are you okay, Tracy? 
I don't know I just saw my husband die and I don't know how I'm going to get that out my mind.

How about you take a trip down here Tracy for a little while? just to get your mind together for a little bit.
That does sound good because I know everything around me right now is going to remind me of him and the whole situation.
Okay, so I should be seeing you in a few days?
Yes sis I'll be there in a few days?
Do you want me to send the private jet?
No sis I'll catch a regular flight, but thank you.

We hang up and I sit in David chair, I just think about what he said he will see me later, it kind of sent a chill through my body. I go take a shower put on one of David's shirts and climb into bed. As I'm sleeping I feel like I hear David calling my name,' Tracy do you hear me? I jumped up looking around but nobody was there but as soon as I go back into a deep sleep again I hear him again as clear as day.' Tracy do you hear me? Don't wake up I need you to listen to me. As I'm tossing and turning David tells me to calm down he will not harm me I should know this by now.

David, what do you want?
I need you to understand the murders that I committed was for a reason.
David, are you telling me you knew what you were doing?  then I woke up in a cold sweat it was early morning I got up took another shower and called the airline

Hello ma'am how can I help you today?
Good morning I would like to purchase a ticket for today to Hawaii.
When do you plan on returning ma'am?
I just need a one way.
Okay, I have a flight for today leaving at 1:35 pm will that work for you?
Yes, ma'am how many stop?
Just one and it's a 30 min layover so you will arrive in Hawaii by 10:45 pm.
Ok, thank you I'll take it.
So would you like to pay for the ticket now or once you arrive?
No, I'll take care of it now ma'am.
Okay with taxes and everything that will be $450. Okay I gave the lady my credit card information and she emailed me my airplane ticket and I printed them out and started packing.