Chapter 9

"Dallas, why you so quiet?" When did you find out about our power?
"When, I was almost killed by Jayson and David dad.
"What, why was he trying too kill you Dallas, and why I never knew about any of these things?"
"I'm, sorry Tracy I wanted to tell you but so much happened. Dad had passed away, Jayson had to be hidden out from his family and David was the only one that could keep their bloodline going.
"Why, is that?"
"Once, Jayson turned against them their father took away his power and cast a spell on him to even if he had children they wouldn't get their power.
"So, David knew all of this?"
"Yes, David was there through it all even when they kidnapped us and had us locked away in the cave.
Dad found us by coming into my dreams when I was able to get some sleep. His father kept us woke for days and in that cave so our parents couldn't tap into my dreams or location.
"Dallas, I'm sorry you went through that, but it's hard for me to see David knowing all this happen to my sister and then started dating me afterwards.
"I, know Tracy but he knew because the only way to take away Jayson power was to transfer it into David body since he was younger he would be able too maintain it better and become stronger with it. And by the time mom and I found out about you and David y'all had ran off and left the island.
"We, left the island because he said that was going be the only way we can be together and that the island held to many bad memories for him and he just wanted to start a new life with us.
"I, understand but David knew that you didn't know nothing about your power and taking you away was going keep you away from them and us.
"So, are you telling me my husband never love me?"
"I, can't say that Tracy in his own way I think he did, but his motives to be with you had nothing to do with love it was revenge.
"Tracy, where you going love?"
"I, need time to myself I know y'all have more to say but I need to process all of this, I'm upset and hurt so many people that was supposed to love me lied and kept secrets from me all my life and now I just need to get myself together.
"I'm, sorry Tracy I know this is a bit much and you should of been told sooner but you left and cut off communication from us, and before you asked I tried to come to you in your dreams but it was blocked so David had a spell on your heart to where I couldn't get into your dreams.
"Okay, mom enough I just can't do no more right now and Tracy walks away.
"Mom, I think we messed up."
"I, know Dallas but I think she going to come around I just pray in time to stop David.
"I, don't know mom she still loves him and he still has a hold of her heart so right now her loyalty is still with him.
"Yes, I know and that's the part that scares me the most.