𝚃𝚠𝚘

A/N: When the text reads 'director/boss' I'm just gonna call the head person of Big Hit boss. I hope you understand!

P.S ~ This book is set in 2019 and I will put some of my own stuff and some things from Run BTS Episodes on YouTube into the book!

Your POV:

Concert day! Yay! Boss told me to get to the company by 10:00am so right now I'm getting all my stuff and heading out of the hotel. 

Jackson called me and he told me that he'll pick me up from the Big Hit when it's time to go. I can't wait to see him! I know Jackson knows BTS so they might meet an old friend when he comes.

When I got to the company, I had my suitcase with my clothes in it along with my carry on. I also have my other back pack with my electronic for work with all my designs in it. I left my makeup case and my hair case here since I'll need it for the next day.

" Hey guys, good morning!" I greeted BTS and the other staff member happily as they retuned the call.

" He lil sis, why are you so energetic?" Jimin asked as I set my suitcase and bags near my makeup and hair post.

" I'm excited for the concert! I'm guessing you didn't get enough sleep?" I assumed as Tae came up to me and patted Jimin's shoulder.

" You're absolutely right." He said as I greeted him.

" Why do you have your suitcase here?" He asked as I got set up.

" Well, I'm moving into my boyfriends apartment today and he's picking me up from work." I explained with a smile.

" Ohhhhh. Well he's a lucky guy. Let's hope Jimin doesn't get mad." Tae teased as I laughed which brought all the BangTan boys over here.

" Why is Jimin looking like that?" Jungkook asked as I answered.

" Well, he's pretty protective of his lil sis even though she's more mature than him. Jimin doesn't mind my boyfriend, but he isn't the best of friends." I explained as Jimin nodded his head and hummed to confirm it.

" Ohh." Jungkook replied. 

The baby of the group is adorable!

❖❖❖

BTS practice a little bit more and they had lunch which is pretty lean. I also got to have some and it was pretty good. BTS dispersed into doing their own thing during break, like sleeping, working out in, and hangout on the sofa in the practice room that's pretty spacious. I got to do it with them as that is part of my job other than styling them for concerts and events.

As I got to know all the members more, hanging out with them isn't feeling like a chore or a job. They're so funny and playful, epically J-hope and Jungkook. You never get a dull moment even when they are just quiet.

A few hours passed and it was now time to head over to the concert with all the clothes, makeup, hair equipment, and the boys. We all took a bus there as I sat in between RM and Jungkook in the back as we laughed and chatted up a storm.There was another car coming behind us with all the equipment.

" Okay, guys we are here!" Boss said as we got out one by one. I still had my work clothes on from earlier in the day. I wore bandaids on the back of my heels to not get blisters from the heels I;m wearing right now. My previous ones are still healing...

God, I hate blisters, but beauty is pain. The shoes are too cute and they worked perfectly with my outfit! That's basically the only reason why.

Boss said I can wear more casual clothes since the first day had already passed. I was thankful, but I'm going to wear both. More professional and also casual because the Banging members are and the staff around me are as well.