𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Jungkook's POV:

The next day, Ja Moon and I are wearing this and we are matching!

(From Pinterest) 

The hoodie that Jimin lent her covered her shorts like usual so that was good.

We took a mirror picture and uploaded it on social media. In a minute, Armies went crazy and liked the pictures commented, and there was also so hat but I didn't look at that and tried to have Ja Moon not look at that. I know her mood deflates if she has a hate comment that's a bit harsh.

When we got to work, the members cooed at us and teased as I carried Ja Moon to the sofa and snuggled her right there.

" Babe, you have to work now and I have to too. I'll give you kisses later. How about at lunch?" She proposed as I sighed and gave herons last kiss goodbye for now until I see later

❖❖❖

I focused on my dance practice and then we had lunch. Ja Moon went to get it like usual and I am sweaty like usual. I changed my shirt and put on a T-shirt that I had in my bag. My hoodie was long gone since I too it off before my dance practice.

" I'm back!" I heard Ja Moon announced as I hopped over to her and helped her with the bags of food.

" Jagi! your back!" I exclaimed as I gave her a kiss and a hug.

" Simp." Yoongi grandpa stated as I rolled my eyes.

We enjoyed lunch and I went back in my studio to plan how I'm going to prose to Ja Moon...should I do it in a cliche way?

Wait! I know what I'm going to do!

I'm so excited, but nervous!

When we got home from work I rushed upstairs and brought Jiminie since he's Ja Moon's brother.

" Hyung, I have a plan..." I started and I proceed to tell him the plan and how it's going to unfold into hopefully a 'yes'. from Ja Moon and a ring on her left ring finger.

" DUDE! GREAT!" Jimin shouted as I smacked him to be quieter.

" Tell the rest of them, but not Ja Moon of course." I told him as he nodded and I went back to my room from Jimin's room. I saw Ja moon sleeping and I spooned her from behind as I pulled her closer and closer to my body until I couldn't any more.

" I can feel your boner, stop acting like you don't want to fuck me until I scream your name so the others will hear it in the dorm." I heard her as I became flustered.

She turned around and went under the covers.I felt her pull my shorts and boxers down as my erection popped up. She sucked it like a popsicle and now it's mu turn to pleasure her.

Jimin's POV:

I walked downstairs as the rest of them are there. I could hear Jungkook's moans so I knew that they were both in there.

I explained the plan to the guys and they responded with excitement.

❖❖❖

Jungkook's POV:

We're going on air for an interview and I'm nervous. Ja Moon is joining as well. She's going to sit next to me with a classy outfit on.

 She's going to sit next to me with a classy outfit on

(From Pinterest)

The interview started asit went like normal. Ja Moon and I answered some questions about our relationship and the armies are really observant. 

" So Ja Moon, there was a tweet trending that they have spotted a few faint hicks on you collar bone and neck area in this picture here. What do you have to say for that?" The interviewer asked from Zoom.

" Well, as armies know I'm in a relationship with Kookie and people in relationship do those sort of things. I think it's normal. I forgot to cover it a bit better. " She politely explained as the moments nodded their head and the interviewer moved onto the next question.

" So Jungkook, what's your future going to looks like?" The interviewer asked.

" Well, I want to have all my hyungs in my life, my family, give love to armies and support them, make music even if it's not going to get released, have a family soon and just live my life to the fullest with Ja Moon. Actually Ja Moon can you get down atom the stool please?" I siad as she nodded while looking at me in confusion. The guys moved the stools to the side to make it look like an isle.

" Park Ja Moon...you make me the happiest person alive and I want spend the rest of my life with you. I can't live without your love and generosity. Will you do me the honor and be Jeon Ja Moon? Will you marry me?" I proposed while having tears in my eyes and me on one knee showing the ring that I bought for her.

" Y-Yes! A million times yes!" She exclaimed as I got up and kissed her passionately and I smiled at the camera and she had tears in her eyes like me. I wiped them away as I kissed her again.

Everyone clapped as I got pats on the backs and hugs from the hyungs and Ja Moon got hugs and pecks on the cheeks from my hyungs.

The interviewer cheered and congratulated us.

The interview ended as we all went back to the dorm and picked up some champagne. We celebrated with that as Ja Moon sat on my lap and the night was full of love and lust. 

Twitter was blowing up, Weverse, and the other social, media were glowing up all our phones.

 Ja Moon and I didn't just fuck, we made love and then fucked.

❖❖❖

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Stay safe and healthy!

I hope you have a great day and night!

Stay tuned for the next upload on Saturday and it's gonna be the last chapter!

I'm also going to write an epilogue!

- C