Introduction

*Scorpion *

That deceiving Quan Chi.... How dare he!!!  My family's death has fallen into his hands under the disguise of Sub-Zero of Lin Kuei, lied to me that he could give me back my life as a mortal if I stole the key to free the elder god Shinnok. I slaughtered my path to vengeance, killing everyone who was in my way as I set out for revenge, I always thought this was the only way to avenge the Shirai Ryu and my family. Thankfully, the wise thunder god and protector of Earth realm Lord Raiden spoke to me when I'm almost near to my final goal of getting the key, the thunder god asked me questions while predicting my purpose. I recalled " Revenge is a burden, heavy to carry. You're a free man, it's time you start acting like it. " he turned his head around before leaving quietly. Once after the aging warlock has returned to the outworld in bitter defeat, it was just me and Quan Chi, although I was badly hurt, but pain could not defeat me, I have a strong will, like a scorpion. After a devastating battle, inside me, I knew I could finally rest in peace, knowing vengeance is not the way, I'll always have another choice in my journey.....

*Lui Kang*

" I have failed you. I could not defeat Goro. If it wasn't for Scorpion - " I paused and looked away shamefully " Failed? No. " the thunder god placed his hand on my shoulder " Your destiny was never to defeat Goro, Lui Kang. It was to defeat Shao Khan " he then hung a soft smile on his face after I looked back at him. What I have realised that this has been always my destiny, I am the chosen one, I have became the champion of Earth realm as I have saved the world with my new friends, I am very proud of myself if what I've achieved in my life.

*Johnny Cage* 

The old Chinese boat sailed away from Shang Tsung's island as I was watching the real , without any special effects and amazing view. I sighed, relieved that everything I've been through was over.  It was crazier than any of my action movies, the fight and the struggle was real; if it wasn't for Lui Kang and Sonya, I would been killed without knowing anything and I would be stupid enough to fight through that tournament, the world would end if we didn't win. How does my story ends? Well, Sonya and I are in good terms now, we became more closer, and I know this was my destiny to become her life partner, she will be an important part of my life as I will be hers forever, even though she did hit me in the balls twice. 

*Sonya Blade*

I'm always unsure of what's ahead of me, because I always liked to fight against the dangers all by myself, I worked alone because I can prove myself to the others who dares to underestimate of my potential. It was not until I had received the intel of the dirty minded and strong leader of the Black Dragon: Kano. All my life, my purpose was to hunt him down and finish him once and for all, to avenge for my partner's death, I felt responsible. Rescuing my current and faithful partner Jax from Kano has relieved my pain from the past, and of course, learning how to trust people again. The ones I've trusted were the ones who were choosen to fight in the tournament: Kang and Cage,  and the defender of Earthrealm and God of Thunder Lord Raiden, all had make sense once my destiny was clear after the success of keeping our realm safe, for now.