Chapter One

Oh man, finally, we're home! " the movie star cheered as soon he sprints out from the old Chinese junk, his face lighten up while hanging a huge grin " Well, I'm so over the crazy and intense fight back on the island, I don't need to face monsters, magic or anything that is not from motion pictures." he added in a dramatic way like how all actors do,  it made his new companions and the survivors of the tournament chuckle as Johnny himself began to chat less frequently and listen more, because of the experience he faced which he never encountered before, and he has found a greater purpose in his life and something to care about.  Lui placed a hand on his shoulder " What are you going to do next? We have earned the title of protectors of the realm, we have survived the harsh and brutal challenges in the tournament of a lifetime. I mean, should we ever go on with our normal and old lives?" he questioned the movie star " Honestly? I don't think continuing my life in HollyWood has ever gave an actual purpose in life. I thought getting attetion from my fans and the public was enough, and way better that I had from my dad...." he looked away as his expression became a sad and depressed one. Johnny's  never confess to anyone he knew in his life about the truth, the pain and sadness he went a lot as a child, and in fact, he also have faced it again throughout his years " W- what am I saying anyway? " he snaps out, shaking his head and then focuses back on his friend " We've won and saved the world! That's what matters! We should celebrate!" he pats Lui by the back " I know the best place back in my country where we could all sit down and talk all night, privately." he winks at him and turns his back to the female soldier. 

All Sonya could do is rolling his eyes and giving the same gaze to Johnny, like how she did during their first encounter " I don't know about it, guys. I'm sure I have other work to do and duties to fill in back at S.F, sorry. " she replied with a soft look.  Jax gives a light knock with the side of his torso " After what we've been through? It was sure hell as crazy than our previous missions. I'll head back to the base while you take a break from all the fighting. " he assures Sonya " Jax. You still need something like a support to replace your arms, before that you still need to be aided through evac- " her commander shakes his head, chuckling " Don't you worry, princess. I have called a chopper back at the boat while you guys are heading out. Besides, we have a god by our side. " he smiles at her. 

I'll ensure Commander Briggs's safety through his journey back where he wishes to. Meanwhile, the three of our new defenders of Earthrealm shall have a long rest after the tournament. Till we meet again." the thunder god bids farewell to the three before teleporting Jax with his lightning powers and disapears.