Chapter 1~

A/N: (Warnings // NSFW content) There is cussing, sexual activities, sexual tension involved. Mind you, everyone is 18+. If you do not heed to these warnings, do not blame me. :))

NOTE: THIS BOOK WAS MADE BEFORE SEASON 4

H/C and H/L: Hair color and Hair length

E/C and F/C: Eye Color and Favorite Color

F/D and F/F: Favorite drink and Favorite Food

Italics: your thoughts

Enjoy <3

~

Saturday afternoon and you're slump in your apartment lying on the couch with a nice cup of (F/D), watching TV. You got baggy sweats, messy hair, oversized sweater, and you didn't even bother making your bed. You're so tired of school and its workload, you decide to just relax for the day because you've earned it. You snuggle up to your warm blanket and hum quietly to yourself. What better way to relax than just be a total couch potato?

Wow. I never knew how much I needed this.

*bzzz* Your phone rings.

"God damn it, why can't I just have my peace and quiet?" You placed your drink on the table, got up from the comforts of your couch and walk over to remove your phone from the charger. You see who texted you, and it's your bestfriend, Sasha.

"Hey Y/N, I'm on my way to your place. catch me in 5 mins"

"k" you replied ever so dully.

After you texted her, you hear a sudden knock on the door. Chills were sent down your spine..

Who could it have been? Definitely not Sasha, she said she was going to take 5 mins.

You walk up to the door and peer at the little eye hole to see that.. oh wow. it's actually Sasha. What the fawk. HOW DID SHE GET HERE SO FAST?!

"Oh my god Sasha, You literally said five minutes, YOU GOT HERE IN 5 SECONDS. YOU'RE ACTUALLY AN ANIMAL." You said relieved and angrily while softly slapping her shoulder.

She backs away and puts a bag down. "ouch. hey hey, calm down. Y/N, Let's talk about tonight." A smirk rises up her cheek.

"Tonight?" you said confused and plopped back down on the couch.

"Yeah, Eren's hosting a party tonight. He said everyone's gotta bring a plus-one." She said confidently leaning above the couch.

"Ok, but what makes you think I'm gonna go to the party? I literally look like dog water, and I need a break from school and PEOPLE." you grab your blanket and proceed to cover your body while sipping your drink. "Give me one good reason why I shou-"

"Jean is gonna be there." Sasha said with NO HESITATION whatsoever.

You slightly choke and hold Sasha's arm with tight grip, "Woah, wait how did you know I-"

She interrupts you and says "It's written all over your face, girl.. It's like you got hearts for eyes whenever Jean is around. Don't get me started on the drool." She chuckles and you slap her arm playfully, " SASH- I don't drool." you sigh and feel your cheeks get hotter at the fact that Jean will be at the party too.

You start to daydream and think about his broad shoulders, tall stature, muscula- Your thought process gets interrupted.

"Okie dokes, let's check out your closet, shall we?" She marches over to your room, not minding the mess, and says, "Alright, let's find you a dress and get you all prettied up."