Chapter 3~

A/N: I changed my writing style a little bit in this chapter so it's *hopefully* easier to read lol. I also apologize for taking long to write this chapter, school's been hectic :) 

Hope you guys are taking care and staying safe.

Enjoy~

~

It's Monday morning and has been 2 days since your last interaction with Jean. The thought of him wrapping his arms around your waist and the feeling of his hot breath against your skin has been on your mind. You loved how he had a tongue piercing and the way his scent made you lust over him made you want to see him again.

It's 6am. You're lying in bed, daydreaming, but it immediately gets cut off by a phone call.

*sigh* My daydream had to end somehow.

It's Sasha.

"Hey Y/N, need a ride to school?"

"Yeah, be here in 10?"

"Yup."

You stretch before getting up, making the most weirdest of sounds. Yawn after yawn, you make breakfast and double the ingredients because you know Sasha is the biggest eater you've ever met. Plus, it's the least you can do, since she drives you to school almost everyday. 

*knock knock*

You open the door and are met with a big smile and a hug. It was awfully strange how happy she was, considering Sasha wasn't a morning person. Then it clicked. 

Connie. 

"Hey Sash, how's you and Connie? I know it's only been a couple days but-" Before you finished your sentence, she hushes you with her finger. "I'll tell you while we eat." With a huge smile on her face, she skips to the kitchen and starts digging in. You closed the door behind you and follow her.

She stuffs her face with food as if there's no tomorrow. "He gave me his number after the party and we've been texting ever since. But that's only texting, I get too nervous to talk when I'm around him. All I do is nod and blush nonstop. Y/N, what do I do?" 

With little to no information about dating and being in a relationship, you tell her confidently, "You should just say whatever pops up in your head. I think what he would want most is for you to get comfortable with him." You pat her head as she devours the bacon on the plate leaving none for you. "Um.. not too comfortable." 

"So.. how was you-know-what with Jean?" Giving you a grin, your thoughts flood with Jean again. "He was a good kisser, for that I am grateful but scared." You both laugh and she asks, "Did you get his number? or... talk to him afterwards?"

You let out a sigh. "No. After what happened in the closet, he walked out the party and I haven't seen him since."

After eating, you brush your teeth and finally get ready for school. It's around 7:30 by now, but class doesn't start until 8:30. "Hey, Sash, wanna drive to a café before coming to school? I need some caffeine running in my bloodstream." 

"Yeah, let's head over." She grabs her car keys and jacket.

-

You both walk into the café, and find not too many people.  After quickly looking around the café, you lock eyes with the barista behind the register.  

Jean.

Holy shit, he works here? Maybe I should come here more often.. 

"Hey Sash, what would you like? I'll order for you while you look for a table."