Megumi fushiguro~troubles of a women

⚠️~mentions of blood, periodsDedicated song: sales/thurs 6-26

Dedicated song: sales/thurs 6-26

Megumi and you had decided to have a sleepover last night, and as such you cuddled and watched movies while idly chit chatting

You both had fallen asleep, cuddling with him spooning you.

All was great until megumi cuddled you closer to his chest only to feel a rather big wet spot, he felt it on his black sweats.

He sat up and threw off the blankets and looked down immediately alarmed as he saw a rather big blood stain under you.

Not wanting to scare you he noticed it was also the same liquid that stained his sweats, he quietly looked you over not seeing any cuts but noticed it wasn't anywhere near your top halve.

Oh no she got her period last night!' Fushiguro thought to himself as you slept peacefully not aware that you bled through your shorts.

'The best course of action is to change and wake her up as easy as I can try not to make her uncomfortable or embarrassed' fushiguro thought as he did just that.

Crouching in front of you he gently shook your shoulder, you squirm as your eyes fluttered open and closed.

He brushed the hair off your face and shook you again "hey baby wake up" he gently stated as you opened your eyes meeting his beautiful jade ones.

"Umi?" You mumbled as you suddenly sat up and noticed the big red stain under you "oh my god megumi I'm so sorry I-I'll" you panicked as he grabbed your shoulders.

"Hey hey look at me there's nothing to apologize for your ok here you can use a pair of my boxers and T-shirt and take a shower ok?"

"What about the mess I should clean it" you say as he kisses you "take a shower I've got it" was all he said as pushed you into the bathroom.

Fushiguro sighed as he heard the shower turn on and bundled the sheets together and walked out of his room.

He walked to the wash as he slid the door open when a certain salmon haired boy walked up to him "hey fushiguro! Hey-woah are you ok what's with the blood? *gasp* is y/n hurt-"

Fushiguro quickly smacked his head as he put the bloody sheet in the washer "you idiot don't announce people's private information!"

"Hmm" fushiguro removed his hand as itadori stared at him confused "wait so where's the blood from?"

A mouth appeared on his hand as sukuna scoffed "you idiot it's the dawning of blood she'd women go through each month" itadori smacked his hand.

"What?"

"What do you call it these days?"

Fushiguro held the bridge of his nose as itadori and sukuna argue "it's called a period dipshit and don't go talking about it yeah? Y/no's already embarrassed enough" fushiguro growled.

"Oh"

"A period of thats new"

"If you open your big mouth to anyone I'll kick your ass got it?" Fushiguro grabbed itadori's shirt as he looked him in the eye.

"Y-yeah I won't blab lips sealed pinky promise!"

Fushiguro walked passed the salmon haired boy as he headed to his dorm room where he found you laying with a bag of chips.

"I put the sheet in the washer don't worry how was your shower? You have any cramps?"

"Huh oh ok thank you and w-well small ones not to bad" you wave at him as he sighed and grabbed a bottle and threw at you.

"That's ibuprofen for anything that hurts and here I got you some candy I know you like" you looked at the medicine and the bag of chocolates.

You start to tear up as fushiguro finished plugging in your heating pad "h-hey why the hell are you crying?"

"Y-you dummy you didn't have to *sniffle* do all this for me" you cry as he sits next to you "why are you crying?"

"B-because I love you so much and I want to be with you forever" you cry as he smiles and hands you the heating pad.

"And you will be because I'm going to marry you y/n and we'll be happy"

"We could have 12 kids!"

"Eh I'm maxing at 2"