yuji itadori~silly confessions

Dedicated song: khalid/better

You and your pink haired boyfriend, the most adorable person on the Planet have been dating for a little over five months

And you've really fallen hard for yuji but didn't know if he really felt the same, you loved him and wanted him to know.

You just couldn't read him, little did you know he felt the exact same.

Itadori had relayed a message to you via text to meet him in his dorm at exactly 9:00 cause he wanted to talk.

You having a minor panic attack thinking he was gonna break your relationship off, but you devised a plan to tell him you loved him first.

"That should make him atleast a little guilty you told yourself" as you stripped from your uniform.

"Let's see he told me to just dress casually" skimming through your limited clothing you picked up a shirt and some sweats.

You brushed your hair and looked over the time noticing it was already 8:55 you sighed.

"Guess I should just get this over with" nodding and making your way over to itadoris dorm room.

Making haste so as not to bump into anyone you quickly found his door and knocked.

"Who is it?" A voice called out as you smiled "it's uh me"

The door swung open "you don't have to knock your my girlfriend you can always just come in" itadori says with a quick peck on the cheek.

'He seems to be in a good mood' you think to yourself as you walk in. Noticing his room was neater then usual.

"Hey uh yuji I have to tell you something and it's specifically the thing I wanted to talk about earlier"

"Really cause I want to tell you something to"

You two smile as he nods "oh uh well we'll say it together on three then" you giggle as yuji's solution.

"OK ok fine"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"I love you more then Jennifer Lawrence!"
"I love you more then food!"

You look wide eyed at each other for a few moments before ypur eyes start watering "you love me more then Jennifer Lawrence?"

"And you love me more then food?"

"Oh yuji I thought you were gonna break up with me so I thought I'd tell you I loved you to make you feel guilty" you exclaim crying as you walk over and hug the boy.

"I thought you were gonna break it off with me so I planned to tell YOU I loved you to make you feel guilty!"

"Well great minds think alike huh?" He gives you a smile as you kiss allover his face "I really love you and I want to spend whatever time I have left with you"

"Don't remind me baby please" you start crying harder ypur grip tightening on him he laughs as he wraps his arms tighter around you.

"Why don't we just grab some snacks and watch a movie?" Yuji looks up at you with his pretty brown eyes.

Stroking his cheek you nod "you go get them and I'll put in hunger games" you day as he gasps.

"You really are my girl yeah ill be right back don't start it without me!" He yells as he books it out of the room.

"That's my idiot" you mumble wiping your tears and Inserting said disk.

A/n: this is actually based off a scene in a book I'm currently writing for jujutsu kaisen, with alot of my oc's....well anyway take this piece of fluff *casually slides over table* for my absence.

well anyway take this piece of fluff *casually slides over table* for my absence