The beginning, but also the End. Pt1

In the time period of Naruto Uzumaki the 7th Hokage named to be the strongest shinobi to have ever lived, with cementing his legend in the history books. But the legend has been gone for 10 years now and no one had knew where he went; and without his protection the world had fallen to an unwarranted attack and later invasion of the Otsutsuki.

But the Legend still lives with his undying and unbreaking will, he was most famous for. And he could be found somewhere else on Earth but not able to be reached by normal means. Although you could find him it would just be the closed dimension he was condemned too. So even if you find his location you wouldn't be able to enter the seal that's condemned him to loneliness for the rest of eternity.

But in the seal he's in he could be found, though being surrounded in an eternal darkness with each of his 4 limbs being chained by a type of enhanced chakra chains.

##Seal##

"So, Kurama how long has it been since we've been in this damn seal?" Naruto asked in a contemptuous but excited way with the former directed to the seal and the latter at the 9-tailed monster fox.

"Heh, I think it's been roughly 10,000 years of being in this damn boring seal caused by that bastard Isshiki." Kurama replied after being reminded of the Otsutsuki who put them in this long boring darkness.

"Ah, has it really been that long now. I recall the time I've spent here feeling like I'm slowly losing myself from the passage of time. But now We're about to break free of here and show those two bastards hell. Right everyone!" Naruto subconsciously calls out to the emptiness of the void seemingly waiting for a response.

And the response Naruto was waiting for he received . He heard 8 other different voices call out to him in his head with their own unique assurances.

"Great to hear that everyone is on board with the beating I'll give those fuckers." Naruto responded in kind with his own assurance to the 9-tailed beast's.

Over time the 9 Bijuu except Kurama have all reformed and gathered into Naruto from him having each of their chakras inside him. And now Naruto has become close to the ten tailed Jinchūriki without becoming it; being more of a false ten tails.

'Ah, well even though I'm pissed about being sealed here and not even knowing of what's happening on the outside, and not even knowing if everyone's ok or alive; I have some gratefulness for being sealed in here though for the last near dozen millennia I've experienced. I mean I remember at the start i was freaking out and kept wondering about everyone's situation outside instead of trying to get my ass out of here. Cause hatefully with that idiocy i wasted my first few hundred years.' Naruto inwardly chuckled at the reminiscence of his past self.

But with Naruto's idiocy over time growing duller he eventually started to smarten up and try a way of breaking out of the seal. After Naruto tried many different ways with various jutsus like the Rasengan and then progressing to the Bijuu-damas and just flaring his ckakra up it still proved ineffective. But he eventually learned and came up with a way of breaking out but it was at an incredibly slow rate hut nonetheless effective. It was the power of Sage mode which Naruto figured out he could use to have an effect on the enhanced chakra chains; which was immune to chakra based attacks and highly resistant to Senjutsu.

Naruto's own reaction of after he threw a Sage art: Bijuu-dama Rasenshuriken which slightly chipped the chains a bit with it being invisible to a naked human eye; was him screaming and crying like an idiot which his passion could rival Might Guy and Rock lee in the past. But after his realization Naruto had started to use his Sage mode all the time and slowly letting him achieve complete Sage mode where one is stuck in it never being able to turn it off.