Part 5

Jk:It's fine just do a great job at school,alright? Do this for our future okay?

He said as you nodded and smile.He planted a soft kiss on your forehead as you continue to hug him.

Time skip

Jungkook's Pov
It's already almost 6:30 in the afternoon and i don't have any idea why Y/n still have this online class after some minutes my Y/n finally walk put from the bathroom after she took a quick shower so that she look fresh when she attend their online class.
I'm 5yrs older than Y/n so she still stufy but she'll graduate in the next year if she work hard and me?i don't study anymore.I own a company so i really don't need to attend there anymore and just wanna stay with my Y/n.

Y/n came out from the bathroom and was wearing a black sleeveless clothes as her shoulder are showing off a single black strap in both of her shoulders are the only guide that was holding her clothes up in balance it was paired with a black shorts too.It's a bit revealing.yes!

Y/n short

Y/n sleeveless

Y/n sleeveless

(Don't mind the short)

J

ungkook's Pov
She was brushing her teeth while drying her hair with a piece of towel and i was just staring at her......she looks so damn hella hot!

Still Jungkook's Pov
Y/n was now setting her computer to the room where she will be attending a online class after she brush her teeth i was just admiring her view,how her legs was just so smooth by just looking at it like i wanna touch it.....what??!!?
Oh god......please control your hormones!!and out of the sudden,the towel she were holding suddenly fall on the ground so she bent down to get it and i was shock at what I'm seeing.....her shorts are just shorter than you think,that her panties are showing,oh gosh please someone save me.After that,she went to sat down in front of her computer and i was setting up something,i don't know it anymore.My big banana down there start to erect make my eyes wide.No,please not now,arg!I put the pillows on my part to cover it so Y/n wouldn't notice and prevent to do that thing.But no!,it's no work,arg!fine I'm going to do my job in the bathroom.God!

Y/n Pov
I was setting up my computer for my online class and i see the side of my eye Jungkook enter the bathroom and locks it.After 1mins i heard him moan sexily.....gosh,even that single moan of him will make a human turn on.Like,who wouldn't??? I just ignore and tried not to get horny by his sounds as i focus myself at my computer.After a while Jungkook went out from the bathroom while wiping his hands,maybe he cummed for the 3rd time now because of how long he have been in bathroom.Then my attention got caught when my screen show my other classmates and my teacher.

Teacher:I'm really sorry for inviting you'll for a surprise online class,but i just need to tuckle a new lesson you'll will just answer your modules from tomorrow and no one will ask me about the lesson*she said as we all nodded*

The teacher finally decided to discuss after she tell all her reminders and upcoming plan for her class.

Teacher:Okay so that's all what the reminders is now let's proceed to the lesson*she said and present the lesson*

Jungkook was playing with his phone but then,his banana down there start to erect again.He look down at his part with"UNBELIEVABLE"look.

Jungkook avert his gaze to your figure

Jk:How your clothes was curves,how your shorts are shorter than a short,and how your skin is so smooth
*whisper but Y/n didn't hear*

While Jungkook admiring you,his banana erect more.He deeply sigh and look at his balls.

Jk:Tf you want??you want my Y/n???No,we have to wait until we get married,understood???that will be so soon so wait,you can't just enter her whenever you want,do that after me and Y/n get married,you dickhead!

He whisper as you heard like bee buzzing around so you look at him with a weird and strange look.He notice and just smiled at you as he signal you to focus at your teacher's discussion,you nodded and get back to the screen.