Part 6

Jungkook went to you,your web camera can't capture Jungkook since Jungkook is just beside you and not in your back.

You slowly look at Jungkook with a frown eyebrows,as he continue look deep in your soul.You got uncomfortable so you shrug your shoulder and clear your throat.

Y/n:What do you want??check the refrigerator downstairs,there are still a hundred of banana milk for you.

You said to him as he shook his head and still staring at you.His gaze was burning the whole body of yours making your attention not fully at the discussion.

You then saw Jungkook crouch down at your level and wrap his arms around your waist as he lean his head on your lap and tummy.You frown at him and signal him to go away since you are on class.

Jk:But i need you.

He said in the very husky voice while he put his other hand on your lap rubbing it make you completely uncomfortable.You and Jungkook never have done"THAT THING"since you two agree that it will only happen after you two get married.

Teacher:Y/n??Ms.Y/n??Are you listening??

Your attention was caught by your teacher calling your name through your computer.You avert your gaze from Jungkook to the screen as you nodded.

Teacher:Then please answer what i just ask.

She said as you gulp,you look down at Jungkook who is Smirking while still on his position.

Y/n:I guess the answer is 865 if you multiply it wi–

Teacher:I'm teaching about law here!Y/n.How come does 865 was included in my discussion?

You stayed quiet completely embarrassed at what you just did your teacher sigh and just call your other classmate to answer,you then off your camera and mic for a while to face your boyfriend.

Y/n:Baby,what do you want?I mean what are you saying you need me?we just cuddle earlier,right?

You said while cupping his cheeks as he shook his head making you frown.

Jk:No,i Don't want cuddle.....I am needy,I need you,I need you and your whole body!

He said in a deep and husky voice that make your brain stop functioning and sends shivers down to your spine.You look at Jungkook with unsure look.You gaze suddenly go down at Jungkook's part as your eyes extended its size,when you saw a big bulge on to his and that show how needy he is.

Y/n:But didn't we agree of doing that thing after we get married?

Jk:But me and my banana can't resist it no more.

Y/n:I'm sorry babe,you know i have class right? Just touch yourself in the bathroom.

You said but Jungkook shook his head and smirk made you nervous as well curious why does he gave you that look and smirk.

Teacher:Y/n? I bet you know what is the answer for this,aren't you? Please open your camera and microphone.

She order as you follow instantly.You know the answer this time and was about to speak up but then you felt Jungkook hand was on your waist and sneaking down in your part.

Y/n:I-uh,my answer for your question is the law's rules.

You were tightly sitting yourself in the chair for him not be able to be underneath you since you know what's going to happen.Jungkook then slid down his hands inside your short making you gasp a little.

Teacher:That's correct,then please explain your answer.

She said as you were about to open your mouth to speak up when Jungkook victorously enter underneath your pu*sy.You widened your eyes as a smirk was plastered on his lips.

Teacher:Y/n?Y/n?Are you alright?,i repeat please explain your answer.

Jungkook's finger was now slowly entering your clit making a gasp escape  your mouth again as you roll your eyes back in pleasure.Jungkook felt relief.

Y/n:I-uh.

You get back to your senses but can't continue your words as you look at Jungkook who is busy doing his job.You slap his arms and look again at the screen but that slap not made him stop and smirk at your position.

Y/n:I'm sorry ma'am,I can't explain them,I j-just know the answer.

You said in one breath before any sound escape in your mouth.As you turn your mic and cam off even it's on rules to turn on your mic and cameras during meet.

You were about to say something but Jungkook enter his fingers more deep making you feel pleasure for a moment.You suddenly want him to thrust his fingers inside more faster so you decide to gesture him.

He smirk and do what you want.He did increase the pace as he put his lips in to yours kissing them like hungry wolf finally catch his prey.He break the kiss and took out his fingers out from you after you released your juices and taste them.

Jk:Salty and Sweet with a hint of strawberry...........hmmmm i like it.

He said and smirk as he put his lips in yours again making you taste yourself he isn't lying.

You hold Jungkook's hair and head to deepened the kiss.His hands move to your shirt and was taking them off.

After he successfully take them off and throw the clothes somewhere,he also unclip your bra and your shorts leaving you with only panties.He break the kiss and looking at your body,full of lust and affection.

Jk:You look so fvcking hot and i just can't wait to enter you and break it,fvck it!

He said and was about to carry you to continue the hot making out session in the bed when suddenly someone called you with a loud voice,you look at the screen and your teacher calling your attention.

You immediately came back to your senses and put your clothes back that was on the floor.You clear your throat as Jungkook was staring at you planning to do something.

Jk:oh.......this is how you gonna treat me after making me and my bestie completely horny?Then i have no choice*Jungkook thought*