The beauty of pain.

There souls are torched.
In pain.
Agonizing pain.
Yet what did we do! what did they do?
Born with power and yet shamed with it and experimented on like a virus or rat.
But out of the shadows came a rebellion. One that screamed of hope.
But over time became one of hate and want.
The want of the death of humans and the enslavement of then and to make them feel there previous fear.
A circle of terror a never ending cycle of destruction.
Yet there was beauty in it.
A light or beam of hope that someday in the summit a savior for the world would arise.
Not many hanged on to that hope though.
They thought it was delusional.
I was one of those people...
Hope was nothing more then a shitty name for a child.
and later I would regret that thought as well.
Where now I stand before my heart, my last and what could have been my future. With his face etched in insanity that he never let me see before.
"This can stop lance, you just have to join me and take my hand." He says for the last time  his eyes pleading by his face stone cold.
Oh I wish I could take it but that would only continue the cycle and add in to my many sins.
I Chanel my power, one so rare that no else has.
A profit and a hero they call me. The beam of hope I never believed in, I was know the center and this circle of destruction I was about to destroy once and for all.
"The only thing I'll be joining you in will be when I see you in hell."
And with that the battle between the two most powerful beings began.
....(9months before)
"Shit!"
I shout as I stub my toe by the broom in the janitors closet.
I shake my heard as I put my open palm to the wall.
Fuck.
"Whatever"
I say to myself as I pick up my blankets and pillow from the floor with last nights pot noodle.
I open the door to the empty hallway as I look in the wall clock.
5:30 am
"Tch"
I say as I shake my head and continue to walk on the secluded school property. Which would open in an hour and a half.
I roll my eyes as I get to my locker and open it as I shove my blankets and pillow on the bottom part of it. As I then grab my bag and a new set of clothes for the day that I took from that store last week.
I then walk to the showers and get undressed from my baggy pants and oversized hoodie and long grey socks.
I untie my hair from its messy bun and brush it through in the schools mirror.
My hair long and the lightest shade of brown with my honey tinted skin and amber eyes which I get looks from for constantly.
I walk into the showers that only has the coldest water as to not spend to much money.
As I scrub myself and take some soap I have left that I refilled with water and put it over my body and hair.
My names Lance knight.
And I'm you guessed it. Homeless.
I am 17 years old and have been sneaking into houses and staying in them for a few nights or even staying at park bench's.
But my newest one is the school.
They have showers, space and I don't have to be worried much about being kicked out as I know we're to hide when the security guards are going around.
I tense up as I feel the cold water dribble down my body in formation.
I smile sickeningly at the irony of my situation.
In the past I would have been praised.
The whole world would be in aww of my talents.
But no.
The worlds gotta be a bitch and I guess I'm one of its favorite targets.
I close my eyes and take a quick inhale of my breath.
"Calor"
I whisper and the water starts to become hot filling the room with steam as a lean back letting it fall through my body.
I never new how I could speak Latin fluently or why it became so natural to say that when I used my curse of a grace it responded naturally.
I guess that's the power I was born with.
I have never been intrigued by my powers much.
They always seemed like a curse to me that I had to shun so I wouldn't get found out and killed for.
My mum and dad, had a grace to.
Mum had flame and pap had ice. It was ironically sweet.
But know I can't even remember there faces as they dropped me off at the orphanage anonymously at the age of 5 and where later in the news for captured graces.
I remember there words though.
"Hide your power lance."
And I have, never showing it never giving anyone the satisfaction of seeing me on the news as another face of a fallen, well 'grace'.
Huh, I guess I've got to put some humor into the situation.
My grace? I hear you not ask.
Is well I don't know.
I've managed to do every spell I've wanted by know which isn't many just heating up water and moving things closer to me with telekinesis or even filling Nancy George's locker with five dead doves...
She deserved it....
But again all I really every had to do was utter the words which seemed natural to me.
Like my mind wants it done so I say the words subconsciously and BOOM.
Stuff happens.
So yeah my grace is well, stuff happens.
But that's not important.
I turn of the shower and walk to the mirror as Utter the word
"Liquet" meaning clear in Latin.
I guess this stupid grace has certain perks unless discovered with it then wellllllll...

Crrrr *hand motion of slicing my neck with my finger/imaginary knife.*

I then put on a pair of black ripped jeans that are flared at the bottom and a red and black tartan crop top, with a pair of black sneakers and a black beanie with an over sized zip up burgundy red hoodie with holes at the end of the sleeves because well I bite it subconsciously some times so...Don't judge me.
My hair dryer with the spell as I brush through it the last time. And head to my locker to put my over clothes away.
I hmm on the way a song, that I don't recognize as I look at the clock.
Half and hour till school.
And 10 mins till mr. Rogers comes to open up the school before everyone else.
So I put the stuff in my locker pull my school backpack over my shoulder and go to the front of the school open the door. Lock it behind me with my hair pin and wait for mr. Rogers.
And on the dot.
"Morning miss knight a pleasant morning yes."
He says in his normal chipper voice like usual.