Page 1

A long time ago before the finding of Martianville lived a girl by name of Sunlight Rose. She was the sweetest person on the whole of Nelea. Many people loved her for her gratitude and kindness towards people and poor people alike. But little did Sunlighy know, her life would be cut short. On a late eerie night when Sunlight was walking home, someone popped out of nowhere and covered her mouth beckoning her to be quiet. A few minutes later, Sunlight found herself in a...bush. It was not far away from a house nearby. Sunlight's kidnapper starts to rip off her clothes, this made her shocked and confused, after doing that, the kidnapper started to r*pe her. Poor Sunlighy was crying out her lungs for help... but no one seemed to hear her cries. Suddenly and red and blue light shined upon the duo. Sunlight's kidnapper knew it was the police. He took a knife out of his hoodie pocket and stabbed Sunlight 14 times in the chest to death. After murdering his victim, the kidnapper ran off leaving Sunlight's nude dead body in the bush. Legend has it, if you are wearing a black hoodie and standing near a bush. Sunlight will grab you and murder you on the spot and eat you.

...

...

...

*Present Day*

"So you say her name is... Sunlight Rose?" Vofura asked curious

"Yes, apparently, she was here before the finding of Martianville" Amka replied

"Rad" Ahilac added

"It's just so sad to see that she by getting... you know" Sapeha said

"Now this makes me really wanna stay 1,000,000 feet away from bushes" Crypta said

"It says if your wearing a black hoodie" Vabbilhea pointed out

"Well... I'm still staying far from them!" Crypta said with crossed arms

"Fine, but you're missing out boo" Vabbilhea said

The group stays silent for a few minutes. Crypta disrupts by clearing her throat.

"Well I have to get back to my house... I have things to do" Crypta said

"Me too! I have this dress to sew for... a customer" Vofura added

"I need to stretch my legs" Ahilac said. She grabs Sapeha flies off with her

Vabbilhea and Amka were the only ones left, the purple martian looks at Vabbilhea.

"So. Are you gonna go too?" Amka asked

"Nope, I wanna stay with u" Vabbilhea said, she pokes Amka's nose

"Ok..." Amka said

*That Night*

Vabbilhea spreads out some pictures of Sunlight Rose. A lot of them had her smiling... and the others... terrified.

"Ok Vabbilhea, have you set out all the pictures?" Amka asked

"Yup" Vabbilhea replied

"Ok good" Amka said

"Why exactly are we setting out pictures of Sunlight?" Vabbilhea asked curious

"Because I want to find clues" Amka replied

"Clue..." Vabbilhea repeated

"Yeah. You can find clues in pictures... can't you?" Amka asked

"Idk, you're the smart one" Vabbilhea pointed out

"Oh...right" Amka said

"So are we gonna find the clues or what?" Vabbilhea asked excitedly

"Of course!" Amka replied happily

"Yayyy"  Vabbilhea cheered

*3 hours later*

"Found anything yet Vabbilhea?" Amka asked looking at a picture

"Nope" Vabbilhea said tiredly

Amka sighs. Then she heard snoring, it was Vabbilhea sleeping with her butt up and her saliva wetting up the pictures. Amka panicked.

"VABBILHEA!!!!" Amka yelled angrily

"Huh!" Vabbilhea replied shocked and alarmed

"You're wetting up the pictures!" Amka said

"Huh..." Vabbilhea said

She looks down at the pictures of Sunlight Rose that were covered with her saliva. Vabbilhea blinks blankly. Amka groans and takes up the picture, she was grossed out. Vabbilhea rubs her eyes.

"Hey Amka can I stay with you for the night?" Vabbilhea asked

"Yeah...sure" Amka replied picking up a picture

"Great thanks" Vabbilhea said

"Yeah yeah" Amka replied

Vabbilhea scurries upstairs. Amka sighs and picks up the saliva-colored pictures of Sunlight.

*time skip*

Amka was busy drying the pictures with a blow dryer. A sigh escapes her mouth again, Amka rubs her tired eyes. A close pin breaks and the picture that was pinned down by it blew on the floor.

Amka picks it up and looks at it, her pupils go small. In the picture was a girl with black hair covering her pale yellow nude body and there was a unsettling smile on her face. Wait a minute... isn't that Sunlight Rose! Why does she look like that?!.

Behind her was a dead body of someone in a black hoodie, Sunlight does hate people who wear black hoodies, the black hooded male was brutally beaten up. He had scratch marks all over his body, his organs were ripped out and one of his legs and hands were ripped off BRUTALLY. Did Sunlight finally get her revenge on her kidnapper? No her kidnapper is supposed to be dead by now... and she is too.

Amka didn't want to lay another look at this picture, she places it in a book, turns off her main room light and scurries upstairs to her room. Amka knew she would have nightmares about that creepy picture of Sunlight.

To be continued...