▪︎ Couple? ▪︎

The photoshoot felt like it was never going to end but it surely did and god Sunmi was greatful for that. "That was amazing work" Kiwoo praised Sunmi as she slowly approached him and Hae, "you two look like a real couple for sure!" Hae smiled fanning her lightly while she let out a large sigh, Sunmi couldn't help but turn bright red at the comment Hae made. No way Inyeop would ever look at a woman like her, Sunmi thought while everyone began to pack up the set.

Sunmi finished up getting changed out of the designer clothes aswell as removing her make-up, before heading out to say goodbye and thank you to Hae and Kiwoo for the day. When she made her way out into the hall she found herself running into Inyeop and his bright and happy smile. "You were amazing today" he praised her while she looked away shyly, "t-thank you." God why am I so nervous, Sunmi thought trying to calm down her racing heart, "you okay? You look very red?"
Inyeop approached her gently placing his hand on her forehead, "you don't feel warm." He pointed out while she quickly stepping away from him, "I'm okay, i-it must just be from the light on set." She smiled weakly before bowing to him, "h-have a good day." She said before hurrying off down the hall away from him.

▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎

It has been about two weeks now and so far Sunmi has had a few modeling request which she has been happy to take. She was making quite a lot of money with the few jobs she has done, not to mention the spread of popularity. "So sleepy" Sunmi muttered to herself quietly while waiting outside the company building patiently since it was raining and she had forgotten her umbrella.

"It said it was going to be sunny" Sunmi pouted with a small whine, "want a lift this time?" Sunmi turned to see Inyeop standing beside her, "it's getting late." He turnes to look at her as she blushed slightly, she looked back out at the rain before then checking her phone for the time.
"I-if it's not too much of a hassle?" She looked at him while he gave her a sweet smile in return, "no hassle at all."

Little did he happen to mention he would be taking her home on a motorbike rather then a car. So in the end they were going to get wet anyway, "is it a good idea to be riding in the rain?" Sunmi ask as he handed her a spare helmet, "don't worry it's safe." He chuckled putting on his own helmet, she hesitated before putting on her own helmet. She slowly got onto the back gently holding onto his jacket only to have him grab her hands gently, and wrapping them around his waist, "hold on tight okay." He requested while she slowly nodded, thankful he couldn't see how red her face was under the helmet right now. He started up the motorbike causing her to flinch at the sound, which led to her holding onto him tighter as he started driving off.

Sunmi had never been so scared im her life, she of course kept her eyes closed the entire time while holding onto Inyeop for dear life. Once he came to a stop in front of her apartments, Sunmi was quick to get off the bike and remove her helmet, good thing the rain stopped. "That was crazy" she mumbled her hands shaking slightly as he removed his own helmet, "crazy exciting?" He smiled happily at her while she pouted looking him up, both of them ended up soak from the rain which was freezing. "D-did you want to come in a-and dry off your clothes? You don't have to if you don't-"

"Sure."

Inyeop smiled cheerfully at her as he turned off his bike, quickly getting off and leaving the helmets with it before then following Sunmi up to her apartment. When Sunmi was opening her door she was beginning to have second thoughts on her offer, she swung open the door to her small dark appartment quickly removing her shoes before turning on the lights to brighten up the place. "Very cozy" Inyeop commented while removing his own shoes and following her in, her apartment wasn't anything fancy, she had a lot of extra cash now but she wasn't in a rush to upgrade to something new anytime soon. "Sorry it's a mess" she panicked refuring to the clean clothes she had folded on her bed but hadn't put away, this only cause Inyeop to smile widely at how nervous she got over such little things for a woman at her age. She hurried to put the clothes away before then pulling out a pair or shorts and t-shirt for him which he raised his brow in question as to why she had male clothes, "I have a younger brother, have been meaning to send these back to him since mum sent them to me by mistake." She laughed softly at her laziness before taking them from her gently, "you have a younger brother?" He asked curiously as she nodded, before showing him to the bathroom to change. It didn't take him long as he soon appeared again in the living area holding his wet clothes, her brothers clothes were swimming on him because of how slim he was which she tried to not take notice of, quickly taking his clothes to go dry them.

"How olds your brother?" He asked sitting down at the coffee table while she started picking out dry clothes for herself, "he's only 24, so he is still very youthful, he's studying mechanics." She smiled heading off to the bathroom quickly to get changed herself, when she was done she came of in a plain white t-shirt and shorts. Very basic like most of her wardrobe but that didn't bother her, "how do you make such simple clothes look nice."
Inyeop smiled up at her, she looked down at her clothes and gave him a very confused look, how does this look nice? She thought going to the kitchen to put on the kettle for tea. "I guess it's a matter of opinion haha" she laughed off nervously, pulling out two cups, "many people would think you make simple clothes look nice as well." She blushed pulling out the tea, "mmm but, I really only want to know what you think." Inyeop rested his head on his palm while leaning on the coffee table to look over at her as she turned to look at him, "huh?"

"What do you think of me Sunmi?" She smiled innocently up at her while Sunmi stared back at him speechless. "Well..." she snapped out of it and turned her attention back to making their teas, "I guess, I would say how hard working you are, and you are very handsome. You are always so kind to me too," she gave a small giggle bringing over the tea to him, gently placing it down in front of him before sitting down herself with a small sigh. "You think I'm handsome?" He grinned all gleefully while she began to blush, "is that all you heard." She pouted slightly before sipping at the tea, "a lot of people when they first look at me, think I'm cold, but you didn't think that?"
"I don't usually determine what a person is like until speaking to them, the way you look, shouldn't matter" she smiled at him kindly while he only stared back at her for a moment before pulling himself together and drink his own tea. "I guess that's why I have never worried much about what people think, until they meet me, silly right?" She laughed softly while he only shook his head, "no, I think it's a good mind set to have." The both of them locked eyes smiling at each other happily.