▪︎ A Gift? ▪︎

"For me?" Inyeop repeated the last part of her sentence before taking the small paper bag from her hands gently, "yeah, for being so nice to me." Sunmi smiled sweetly while opening the bag slowly to see the Pikachu phone accessory causing a tint of red to find its way to his cheeks, "you didn't have too..." he muttered slowly pulling it out of the bag.
"But I wanted too" she told him as he looked at her slowly with a big innocent smile, he quickly attached the accessory to his phone before holding it up and showing her. "Super cute!" She giggled happily while he continued to smile at how gleeful she was.

Inyeop insisted on taking her home after looking around at some more shops, even tho he lived pretty far from her house he still wanted to make sure she returned safely. "I had a lot of fun today" she turned to him smiling widely while he nodded in agreement, "that was the main goal." He joked laughing softly while she did the same with a small blush, "I should head in now, please get home safe." She told him while he nodded slowly, "you have a shoot tomorrow right?" He asked quickly while she started to unlock her door, "mhm, it's for make-up advertising, so it should be a short one." Sunmi looked at him while he smiled back not wanting to leave just yet, "you will do great, all you have to do is give them your natural charm." He winked while pulling a small pose which she instantly giggled at.

▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎

"All done!" Hae smiled showing Sunmi her reflection quickly, Sunmi gasped like always a the amazing work she did causing Hae to pose proudly, "carefully don't let it all go to your head now Hae." Kiwoo pointed out while Hae poked her tongue out at him pouting slightly.
"Considering that I've never used this make-up on people before, I think I deserve the praise!" She giggled happily while Sunmi nodded quickly, "you did amazing Hae, thank you so much." Sunmi bowed while Hae soaked up all the praise she was getting, Kiwoo mocking her in the background.

Kiwoo was just finishing up the final touchs on her hair when their was a knock on the make-up room door. "Delivery!" Someone called out on the other side causing all three of them to look at each other confused, Hae went and answered the door quickly while Kiwoo finished Sunmi's hair, when Hae cane back from the door she was holding a bunny plushie with a little suit on. The bunny was also holding a little fake white orchid along with a note, "it was addressed to you Sunmi." Hae smiled handing the little plush bunny too her, Sunmi thanked her before curiously reading the card, "good luck, my love ♡" she read out causing bothe Hae and Kiwoo to scream like fan girls.
"Sunmi has an admirer already!" Hae cheered while Sunmi blushed lightly, "does it say who it's from?" Kiwoo asked excitedly, unfortunately it didn't causing her to shake her head. "Oh my! A secret admirer, even more amazing" she giggled making Sunmi blush more with a small smile while admiring the rabbit happily.

▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎

Sunmi finished up the shot quick and easy and was on her way out with a skip in her step along with a gleeful look on her face, she was admiring the bunny closely while walking down the stairs only to lose her footing on one of the steps due to her attention being else where.
She felt her heart stop as she waited for the fall and impact of the ground only to find it never came, "you need to be more careful Sunmi!" She heard while opening her eyes quickly to see Inyeop holding her tightly before she could fall.
She looked up at him slowly as he only returned the look with a worried one of his own, "are you okay?" He asked still holding her close while she nodded slowly, still trying to process what happend, she hurried out of his hold now as red as a tomato, "I'm sorry Mr Hwang."
Sunmi quickly bow to him for forgiveness, she should have been watching where she was going, "it's alright, no harm done, but what has you so distracted?" He asked curious of what had her so distracted that she nearly hurt herself, she held up the plush bunny shyly while he looked at it curiously, "I have a secret admirer!"

"A secret admirer?" He asked a little taken back by what she had said, "yep! They had this gift sent to me, isn't it cute?" She asked with a wide smile on her face, Sunmi had never had an admirer before, let alone a secret one.
Despite Sunmi looking happy and gleeful, Inyeop on the other hand seemed disappointed? "You should be careful Sunmi" he said softly while giving her a worried look.