Amelia Rose Jackson

Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Egyptian or Greek?: Greek

Full name: Amelia Rose Jackson

Nickname: Lia, Rose

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Age:21

Sexuality: Straight

Face claim: Phoebe Tonkins

Personality: She is withdrawn and quiet around anyone she doesn't really trust, and watch and wait till she feels those she feels less skittish around. Once you gain her trust, she will open up and become incredibly talkative. She is incredibly protective of those who have gained her trust. She can be kind of quick to make decisions, which often leads to thoughts and plans that aren't so well thought out, and landing her in situations she didn't see herself getting into. She will very rarely use her gifts or powers for getting out of trouble, even though she's thought about it. She prefers hiding and observing others than face to face conversation, when she's not so nervous she will approach but curious none the less, Curiosity leads her into those situations so in all sense Curiosity is a curse and blessing. She knows she's attractive to some, but doesn't see the need to flaunt it like a new pair of earrings or a dress you just got. She has a habit of getting back at people if they wrong those who are close to her, she would use those powers against any perceived slight that hurt or harmed closest to her. No matter how small or petty it was or how long ago it was.

Backstory: Amelia was raised by her father, due to Aphrodite leaving soon after she was born. For as long as she could remember, it was always her and her father. Growing up, her father was her best friend and who she confided in with just about everything. As she reached a certain age she noticed that she was gifted with similar powers to her mother. She explored them as she got older, but would never use them for her own self-gain, rather help since she had them she might as well use them for good right?

Powers: Either Charmspeak (Charmspeak is a type of hypnotism or persuasion in which it allows the speaker to convince someone else to do or get whatever they want. The strength of the command depends on the tone and the emotion of the charmspeaker's voice, as well as their skill with it) Amokinesis (Amokinesis is the ability to control the emotion of love or desire) and or Chlorokinesis(The person with the ability can control and manipulate wood, rock soil, roots, fruits, and flowers, even moss found in natural field or habitat.)

Other: Due to French, being the language of love, she can speak it and understand it along with speaking English.