Amina Arryn

Full name: Amina Rosalyne Arryn

Title: Lady of Mountain and Vale

Nicknames: Mina, Rose, Little bird

Age: 22
Gender: Female (she/her)

Sexuality: Questioning

Allegiance: House Arryn and Allies

Religion: Faith of the Seven

Family:
Daughter of Queen Cassana Arryn and Lord Alister Royce
Niece of Princess Ondine Arryn
Younger sister to Lord Ethon Arryn

House: House Arryn
Occupation: Lady of House Arryn
Quotes: I prefer the open air to the frozen hells of my mother's fury.

Face claim:
Ellie Bamber
Scars: None
Extra Details: None

Personality: Amina is an energetic vivacious young lady used to getting her way when she wants something whether it be more sweets from the cooks before dinner and after or a new pet to join her ever-growing army of pets. She's very vain in some sense since she has a very clear fondness for baubles and anything remotely shiny even if it's a pebble. She can be a bit lazy when it comes to certain tasks that she means to do at heart but keeps putting it off until it's forgotten, but doesn't everyone. She is very protective of those she loves, and doesn't take a slight against herself and those close to her real or imagined.

Backstory: As the youngest child of her clan, Amina is used to getting her way and has the typical relationships as one would expect from such. With her mother she's close to her and always finds an excuse to bring her something like a flower or a piece of needlework that she had made for her aunt or just something that she can use as an excuse to have a bit more of her mother's attention especially if it means less for her older brother. She'll often follow her mother around just happy to be with her even if she isn't much help with her mother's queenly duties. With her aunt she's the one who often sneak her sweets and they have a very good relationship. Her relationship with Ethon is that of a typical sibling relationship she absolutely adores him and looks up to him but enjoys messing with him more than anything else in the world that's how she shows her love for him. Though her attitude towards her family has changed as she gradually grew older and now their interests are hers except for being tied to someone. Due to the loss of her father, she's refused to pick any of the suitors that have come to court her and win her hand.