Origins

Screams were heard and blood was splatter everywhere.  Three females were running to a room each of them holding a child in their hands. "What's going on Mommy?" Young Javier asked trying his best to keep up with his mother. The woman all stayed quiet leaving their kids in the corner of the room while they block the door with the things around them.  Max's mother gave Young Milton baby Max, "Hide under the bed and there should be a door for you all to go through." She said as the three children looked at her. "But what about you?" Milton whimpers as Max's mother guide them under the bed. "We'll be fine,  Just make sure you three get out of here!" Her voice turn into panic. The door was shaking rapidly. "Open up Now!" A man voice was heard. "Come on Come on hurry up." Javier opens the small hatch allowing himself to go first, "Gimmie Max." Milton nods carefully handing the baby to Javier. "Oh wait, Milton." Milton turns his head waiting for his mother to speak. "Be safe and Make sure to take care and protect each other." She said giving him a necklace she was wearing. Milton grabbed it and smiles, "We will. Love you mom." His final words before following his friends and closing the hatch.

(Few months later)

Javier and Milton were walking back to their 'home' after finding more food and baby supplies. "Are you sure this is enough for Max?" Milton said pulling a feather out from his wing making it carry the other bags from his hands. Javier kept moving forward and sighs looking down at the bags they had, He knew stealing was wrong but he has to do everything he can to keep his friends safe and alive. "I hope so one moment their hungry and the next they don't wanna eat for the next few days." Javier said rubbing his neck before walking into an alleyway. There were small boxes, trash everyone, and dirty clothes, Javier said, "Hey Max...We're back." The sound of rumbling was heard in the boxes. The small child crawl out of the box smiling at their two friends. Milton walks up to them stretching his wings out so he can pick Max up, chuckling a bit. "Foof!" Max reaching for the bag; Javier placing his hand in front of them. "Whoa relax first, We was only able to steal a few stuff." He reached down in the bag pulling out a can, transforming his pinky into a can opener. "This is... spaghetti-o's." He mumbles opening the can handling it to Max. "You're not gonna heat it up for her?" Milton asks, earning a glare from Javier. "THEM!" Javier corrected Milton. "What you want me to do? Go back to a store that we are banned from and heat it?" He crossed his arms, sliding Max off his wings gently. "You have a quirk to transform into anything! Turn into a microwave!!" Milton shouted, Javier smacks Milton's head. "That's not how my quirk works!" He growls reaching for a bag slamming a chip bag onto Milton's chest. "Eat..." Javier groans walking up to Max and picking them up, "Look...I'm trying my best to take care of you guys okay? Not everything is gonna end up perfect for us...It's best to have something in our stomachs than starve to death." He lifts up their sorta box door allowing Max to go back inside. "I know...It's just you know what happens if Max gets sick...Eating something cold could harm them.." Milton says closing his wings. "I do, But what is worse getting sick for a little while or die from starvation.." Javier's words made Milton silent. Quietness flow through them only the wind and sound of cars could be heard...Until the sound was heard in front of them; Quickly both of them turned their hands seeing an three officers and two guys in suits. "Well, They were right, There are kids here." One man said walking towards them, Milton and Javier backed away bringing their fist out. The man lift his hands as a peace. "Hey, Relax. We're just here to take you in and find you a home." He said. "Where not going anywhere-" Milton was cut off by the officers grabbing him and Javier. "Hey let us go!" He screamed seeing Javier being pulled away from him, Both of them were kicking trying to use their quirks to escape but nothing. One officer pulled his wallow talkie out, "We got the boys, What should we do with them?" He turned to his fellow worker commanding that he should destroy the box house, earning a nod. The other man in the suit walked up to the box house about to slam it when he heard a growl. "What the...?" His eyes widened, It was Max getting into their hostile state, eyes slowly glowing red as their sharp teeth were showing. The man backed away freaking out, "It's a glitch!" He screamed before running away from the toddler. The officers quickly looked up, sweat drops were pouring down their face. "Come on boys we got to get you out of here." They tried to walk and put the boys in the car, "Hey no! That's our sibling!" Javier shouted. Milton uses his wings to push the officer a little away from him. "Max! Max! Come here!" Hearing Milton's voice, Max looked out the box house, in a instant they ran on all four to reach for them. "Mill...Jav!" Max struggle to speak getting closer to them, only to get capture under a net. "Stay down!" An officer said putting a metal collar on Max. Max begin feeling more hostile as they try to get out only to get shock from the collar. While that was happening the others manage to force the boys into the car. The man in the suit picked Max up by the net staring at them, "You glitches make me sick..." He said before going in his car. "Um...Mr. Polar?" Mr. Polar took his eyes away from the toddler and look at his buddy. "I don't want to sound stupid but...What is a glitch?" He asked. Mr. Polar sighs heading to his car placing the child in the backseat. "Well...A glitch is a mistaken quirk that allows the user to somehow gain quirks by themselves." Mr. Polar explained getting into the driver seat, as his partner gets into the front seat. "That doesn't sound bad, sounds just like a hand me down quirk.." Mr. Polar rolls his eyes starting his car. "Not exactly, No one gave them the quirk in all possible the quirks aren't even their parents. They just have them somehow, A glitch is mainly a quirk itself if it doesn't have the others. You remember Vanellope from Wreak it Ralph?" He asks his partner. His partner nods, "Then that's how glitches work too, they either glitch normally or glitch when they emotions get out of hand, You saw how They were glitching a lot and running like a dog, Hostile mode... The reason why they are a sickness to human kind is because they have a higher chance of being dangerous, once they find out of the fully control their quirk and how to use other quirks they can do anything maybe kill All Might." He finished explaining, driving to their destination. "Sounds awful...But how come I never heard it or heard anyone talk about?" The young man asked. "Cause Mainly if you see a glitch you kill it...But they are human so...I won't kill it but when need a pro hero who can talk care of them." Mr. Polar said staring back at the road. "What about the boys? They said they were their sibling. I don't want to split a family apart.." His partner speak again turning his head towards Max. The net looked dirty and sorta damage, they must have tried to escape but gave up, eyes watery and dull, you could even hear them struggling to catch their breath.

Back with Javier and Milton, The officers keep asking them questions and tried talking to them during the ride but neither of them said anything just speak through each other's minds. 'Rule 26. If someone talks to you and you don't trust them be silent unless they harm someone you love.' The officers gave up, one of them looking at their computer reading an email from Mr. Polar. "Looks like Eraserhead is taking care of them.." He said as his buddy laughed. "That idiot? He doesn't seem like the father type. Probably agreeing cause he's getting paid." The other shrugged. After what felt like hours they made it to the station, Letting the boys out and dragging them inside. 'Javier, Will we see Max again?' Milton tapped his fingers on his shoulder. Javier put his hands out rubbings his finger on his palm. 'I...We will.' Javier rest his head on Milton. They're main goals was to keep Max safe and control their quirks. "Take a seat in here." A women with black long hair open the door for them to go into a locking them in, following directions the two took their seats. She went through another door that was the same room but between them was a glass. "Now, I know you're scared and worried but Everything will be fine." She grabbed a few papers from her side reading them quietly before looking back at the boys. "I see you two have done a few crimes but mainly stealing." Milton was about to say something but Javier covers his mouth. "We only did those to keep us alive." Javier said in a serious tone. "But why the pharmacy?" It was now Milton turn, he lick Javier's hand away from his mouth. "Max has a serious illness they got from their father. So we thought finding baby meds will help them." The women hums and nods. "Okay, Well seeing that you three are very close; We won't separate you. You all will be under Eraserhead's care until we find someone who can adopt you." "Who's Eraserhead?" Javier asked, the women slide a few papers to their side letting them see pictures and information about him. "A hero! Look at his stats their so high!" Milton got excited. Javier chuckles knowing Milton enjoys heros and watching them fight outside. "Now finally just want to tell you. You two are old enough to start 2nd grade so we'll enroll you to a school in a few days." The boys quickly shake their hands. "We want to start school with Max please, I'm just saying it'll be for the best even if we are too old for preschool. Milton can't read and I don't know much myself." After Javier finish talking, Milton gave him a look. 'Don't got to call me out like that.' A door was opening to the women side as a young adult man with full on black clothing and a scarf walked in holding a sleeping Max in his arms. The women turned her head and chuckles, "Surprise you're doing this thought you hate kids." The man rolled his eyes, "I never said I hated kids I just don't like the ones who think their powerful to rule others." The man mumbles. "Boys, This is Shota Aizawa. He'll be the one taking care of you for now on." Shota bow his head towards the boys as they bowed back. The woman said as the boys bowed their heads to him. "Hello Mr. Aizawa." They both said before he smile softly and bowed back. The two adults got up and went to the boys side and hand Max over to them. "You three stay in here for a little longer why we have an adult conversation okay?" She earned a nod from them and closed the door after her and Aizawa left. "Okay, I gave Nahata some time to use his quirk to get their names and information, She hands Aizawa a few papers. "Javier Dai , Milton Kaito, and Max Takeo. They claim they are siblings but look completely different." Aizawa waited for her to finish her sentence before talking. "Well Nemuri, We can see Max's skin tone is brown skin, But that could mean they have different genes of their parents." Aizawa said looking through more of the papers. "Here's the thing, They're not. They have different parents, but checking through their history they are cousins but....sadly the children of the Takeo Clan. All their mothers are sisters but just guessing by the kids ages. Milton and Javier have their last names change already but I'm guessing Max still have their mother's name..." Nemuri place a finger on her chin. "Mm...Alright...Were there any sign that their parents could be alive?" Aizawa asked as Nemuri shook her head as a no. Aizawa sighed, Feeling that these kids might be with him for a long time.