Chapter 6

Techno POV

I woke up the next morning and went down to feed the hostages. i walked down the stairs and saw Drista trying to pick the lock on her cell.

"hey! what are you doing? lets go. now." i yelled

i threw open her cell door and grabbed her, dragging her up the steps as she screamed for help.  i brought her up the 13th floor of the building and locked her up there. there was absolutely no way she could escape. i walked back down the stairs as she yelled for anyone to get her out. i got food and fed everyone else. drista continued screaming as i walked back up from feeding everyone. i started writing my daily notes for this run. they read:

Technoblade
Daily Notes
June 16th, 2021
Trial #1 of taking over the server using hostages

-most subjects are compliant
-subject 4 is an issue. she is relentless in trying to escape, but ive taken care of her for now
-i overheard subjects 2 and 6 talking about doing something. what is it???
-maybe if i can...

i couldnt focus on finishing it because drista kept screaming. i went back upstairs to stop her from screaming. i tightened her handcuffs so she screamed louder. i yelled at her, "if you don't stop screaming, you will never see y/n and dream again." she stopped and said, "i hate you" in a super angry tone. "are you going to stop?" i said. she nodded her head and looked to the ground.

Dream POV

wilbur came looking for me today while i was repairing things around the smp. "dream! techno said he would have to read the book first, but it would be good!" wilbur said. "okay awesome tommy and I will meet you and techno at his base in 3 hours, but i need the coords" "oh yeah sure thing! theyre -73119 68 58102." wilbur left and i immediately ran to tommys house to tell him. "TOMMY HE AGREED" i yelled.
"AHHHH DREAM YOU SCARED ME" tommy screamed.
"I DONT CARE WILBUR GAVE US THE COORDS TO TECHNOS BASE AND WE'RE MEETING THEM IN 3 HOURS WE HAVE TO PREPARE"
"so are we having him sign the book or are we just getting everyone back?"
"well i think now that we know where they are we can gather a bunch of supplies and just go get them back"
"okay boss man whatever you say"

tommy and i start preparing for this as it isnt going to be easy.

Techno POV

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!" i screamed
"i told them what you said and then dream said we could meet up here and do it and he asked for the coords so he knew where to go and i told him and theyre coming in a little less than 3 hours! i did what you told me to!" wilbur said, excited to have helped.
"I NEVER TOLD YOU TO GIVE UP WHERE WE ARE"
"oh. im so sorry techno how can i repay you??"
"you can start by gathering more supplies and gear than i already have because i have a feeling that dream isnt going to play by the rules"
"okay!!🙂" wilbur says as he trots off.

i cannot believe he actually did that. now i have less than three hours to booby trap this place so it wont be easy for him to do whatever he plans on doing.

Narrator POV

techno starts placing tnt traps as wilbur mines minerals and such. meanwhile, dream and tommy make sure they have enough weapons, armor, food, and willpower to do this.

3 hours later...

Techno POV

"well look who we have here... looking for something dream?"

author note: i am so sorry i havent updated in so long. a lot happened and i completely forgot about this, including me leaving the fandom in late 2021. ive gone through a lot but i still hope to finish this soon. thank you so much for the continued support and i hope that i can bring some good memories back for lots of people.

also: rip technoblade you were loved by so many

"technoblade never dies!" -technoblade

word count: 700