A lil update.

Woah hey. Wasn't expecting to still be writing in the same book I've started writing on 2018. It's 2021 now.

Things have been rough through 2020, and now with an awful start through 2021.

Quite a bit of things have change since the last I've been on here. I gave up on faking a bubbly persona I used to have on the previous chapter in this book. I wanna start of with a new persona here but I don't think I'll be writing about my 'not so daily' daily updates. But, I'm still here. Trying not to abandon this account haha.

I want to thanks everyone who stuck around from the beggining even though you've stopped reading my writings for a decent time now because of my once in a blue moon updates. I'm just writing as a past time and as an entertainment for myself. I'm grateful of having a platform like this to write in.

Enough of that.

So, to whoever is or would be  reading this. I'm hoping that you're doing well during this covid pandemic that is happening. I'm hoping that'll end soon and we can go back to our normal lifestyle. If in the future we came back reading these so-called diaries, we can see that we've managed to survive a rather deadly pandemic.

I'll end it here for now. Thanks for reading.. I won't ask for a ⭐ this time. I'm just glad you're still reading.

Until then, see ya.

27th January 2021, 1:38 a.m.