epilogue

a/n: i can't believe this is the last chapter guys- JANSJNZ GET READY ASF

Y/N'S POV:

It's been months since me and Tom have last spoken. He's attempted to talk to me multiple times, but I've always ignored him, I was still angry, what even were we at this point? I didn't know.

Me and Luna have gotten a lot more closer over the months though, we're basically best friends now. She's there for me whenever, she was the shoulder I cried on after the argument with Tom. She's been there for me ever since and I couldn't be more thankful.

It was now graduation day and I was getting ready with Luna. I was getting my hair fixed, my eyes closed by Luna's popular request as usual. I was thinking about what I would do when I get out of Hogwarts, I had no clue, how could I be so dimwitted?

"Alright, open your eyes," Luna said softly, in which I opened my eyes immediately to see my hair in two french braids with flowers in them. I smiled at myself in the mirror and looked at Luna.

"Thank you," I said, standing up and embracing her in a hug. "Oh you're so very welcome y/n. Now let's get you dressed," She smiled at me as she let go of the hug. I nodded, following her out of my bathroom and into my dormitory.

"What are you thinking? Green? Black? Silver?" Luna asked as she showed me dresses. "I think the green one would be okay," I smiled as she grabbed it. "Perfect!" She nodded, handing me the silky dress and pushing me towards the bathroom.

"I'll be right out here if you need anything," She reassured me, closing the bathroom door after I nodded.

I took my leggings and t-shirt off without messing my hair up which I silently congratulated myself to. I then slipped on the silk dress and put the thin straps over my shoulders.

I looked at myself in the full body mirror I had in the bathroom and slightly smiled, but that smile faltered when I realised what dress this was. The dress I wore the night of the party a few months back, one of the best nights I had had in a while, with Tom. I didn't know how to feel, but I just brushed it off, he wasn't going to ruin my graduation day.

I opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom. Luna gasped when she saw me. "What? Do I look bad?" I asked frantically. "No no! You look stunning! Here, let me zip you up," She said, walking over to me as I turned around. She zipped the back up and turned me back around to face her.

"You look stunning y/n," She said once more in which I smiled. "Thank you Luna, are you getting dressed up as well?" I asked and she nodded. "Yep," She said as she grabbed her wand, she said some spell I couldn't comprehend and she was all dressed. Her hair was in a normal ponytail and she was wearing a very abnormal yet creative dress like the one she wore at the party.

"Amazing," I smiled once more in which she returned. "Thank you, now let's get to the great hall shall we? Don't wanna miss graduation," She giggled. I nodded and laughed as we wrapped our arms in one another's and exited my dorm and into the common room.

As we walked down the steps I saw Draco sitting on one of the couches. "Oi Malfoy!" I yelled playfully and he jumped. "Y/l/n," He said calmly, acting as if he wasn't scared. "Going down to the great hall? Oh shit, Luna, I forgot my heels in my dorm, could you be a doll and grab them for me please? I won't ask anymore favours I promise," I laughed lightly in which she just smiled. "Of course, never feel bad for asking me to do something, I'll be right back," She giggled, going back up the steps to my dorm.

"You and Lovegood eh?" Draco asked after she was no where in sight. "Pardon?" I raised my eyebrow. "You and Lovegood, you guys a thing?" Draco repeated himself. "Oh no, I'm still with Tom, I think anyway," I mumbled the last part and now it was Draco's turn to raise his eyebrow. "What do you mean you think?" He questioned, standing up and walking towards me. "We had an argument months ago, we haven't spoken since. He's tried to talk to me but I've always ignored him, nothing big," I shrugged, not wanting to talk about it, especially on graduation day.