17

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up still in Tom's tight grip, I moved a little bit to get more comfortable, but then decided to just fully turn around even if it was hard to. I eventually turned all the way around and I was met with Tom's face. His hair was all messy and in his face, covering his eyes. I took in his features like I normally did whenever I could without him knowing. He started to stir in his sleep, but then woke up.

"Good morning," He smiled, kissing me on the lips. "Good morning," I said, kissing back. The kiss progressed into a rough make out session, which ended up with him hovering above me. He started to kiss my neck, not too roughly to leave hickeys, but rough enough to make me moan out a couple of times.

Just then, mother busted through the door, causing Tom to jump away from me quite fastly. "Good morning you two," Mother smiled. "Good morning, how was your little trip?" I asked, trying to sound normal. "It was brilliant! Since today is Christmas Eve, me and your father have planned for us all to go to Diagon Alley," Mother said. "So get ready, we're leaving in a bit." "Okay," Me and Tom said in unison, mother then left and shut the door behind her.

"Does she ever knock?" Tom asked, looking at me. "Never," I scoffed. "Now come on, let's get ready." "Alright, I'll be back in a few," Tom said, getting up from my bed and leaving my room. I then walked over to my dresser and picked out one of my usual outfits, I then remembered that I had brought the sweaters Neville had given me back in September, I grabbed one, it was a knitted silver sweater.

I walked into my bathroom and got dressed, I've always had issues with putting my tights on, they didn't lie with the name. After I put my tights on, I grabbed my skirt and slid it over my legs and grabbed my sweater and put it on, tucking it into my skirt.

I then brushed my teeth and hair per usual and put on some black boots. I heard a knock on my bedroom door while I was tying my boots. "Come in," I said, Tom then entered the room, he was wearing normal black dress pants and a white long sleeved button up shirt with a black blazer.

"Ready?" He asked. "Almost," I said, finishing tying my second boot. I stood up and walked over to Tom, leading him out of my room and down the stairs.

After everyone got ready we went to Diagon Alley.

"So what shop first?" I asked. "Me and you are going to shop together while Tom and your father are going to shop together," Mother explained. "Why?" I asked. "Because, we're shopping for Christmas presents, after we have your father and Tom's presents you're going with your father and Tom will be going with me to get your presents, then you and Tom can go wherever you want," Mother explained. "Oh, I don't need any gifts Mrs. Y/l/n-," "Oh no I insist! You've been so good to our y/n, don't worry about it dear," Mother smiled in which Tom just nodded.

"Let's get to shopping now shall we?"

a/n: thank you guys so so fucking much for three-hundred reads on this book! that's honestly so many, it doesn't seem like it but it is. if you didn't see my announcement, i'm posting this chapter today for a thank you present as per usual. thank you again, i love you guys so so much! -abbey 🖤