Chapter Four

1 month later

Billie
"Annnnd done! We finished!"

Over the past month me and Eleanor have grown a bit close. Well at least to me we have. She's still closed off I can tell but she does talk to me more than usual, and every so often I can see that beautiful smile on her seemingly perfect face.

We had just finished our project and while I was happy about it I was also a little sad. Cause this meant she'll probably go back to not talking to me, and we were just starting to get close.

"Hey, why do you look so depressed? We finished, aren't you happy?" She asked me.

"Of course I am it's just..nah it's nothing forget about it. Are you hungry? I'm about to go make a burrito or something."

I saw how she tensed up a bit, something I've realized she does a lot whenever the subject of food is brought up.

"No, I'm okay." She said.

"Okay," I sat down on the bed in front of her "Every time I ask you if you're hungry you always say no. I don't think I've ever seen you eat since we've met."

I saw how her arms went around her stomach and she grew more nervous.
"Uhh yeah um I just-I don't- I don't like eating in front of people that's all."

"Okay, well can I get you like a water or you know anything?"

"No really I'm good, thank you though."

I nodded my head before heading into my kitchen to make myself some food. I also made a small thing of fruit for Elle just in case and brought it to her.

"Here, you should eat this. I'll be in the kitchen though so you know enjoy or..whatever." I let out an awkward chuckle, my hand going to rub the back of my neck as I laughed a bit.

I saw a small yet thankful smile on her lips as she said thank you and I went back out to the kitchen.

Elle
I stared at the bowl of assorted fruits biting down nervously on my lower lip. Even though Billie was technically right I did need to eat something I had already eaten a salad before I came here.

I shakily put the fruit to my lips but I just couldn't find the strength to put in my mouth. Heaving a heavy and frustrated sigh I threw the fruit back into the bowl. Annoyed with myself I put on Billie's dresser and groaned to myself.

I felt a small panic attack coming on the more I thought about it and I did not want Billie or anyone rather to see me like this. I tried my best to take deep breaths, my hands started shaking and that's when I reached for my phone, dialing Lexis number.

Of course it went to stupid voicemail.
"Damnit." I muttered under my breath.

My breathing had calmed down the slightest but I was still shaking like crazy. I heard Billie's footsteps coming into the room before they stopped abruptly.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm-I'm okay." My voice was extremely shaky as well as my entire freaking body that I couldn't control.

"I...don't think you are. You're shaking, like really really bad." She walked to me and placed her hands on my arms. Only making my breathing pick up tremendously. My vision went blurry and I started hearing a ringing in my ears.

"Alright hey, look at me, you're alright. Uhh can I touch you?"

I was confused but nodded my head anyway. She took my hand and placed it on her chest telling me to copy her breathing and pulled me close to her body. Almost making me feel safe.