Hidden Truths (Catching The Culprit) by @olatunjiolatunji

09.01.2021.

Story Tittle: Hidden Truths (Catching The Culprit)

Username: olatunjiolatunji

Status: Ongoing.

Blurb:
How painful is it to grow in the oppressive bitter cold? Is it because the desire for revenge is too intense?
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

For the sake of love, Christabel's life became turbulent in an abysmal manner. She never knew falling in love is a great crime until she found herself in a situation that made her doubt her love, not allowing her to think twice her life was destroyed within the range of five months.

She dreaded the emotion 'love' and its accomplice.

All hell was let loose when her cunning enemy sent her to a place a sane human being will not dare spent a second in. Her stepsister will not stop not until she collects something she believed she '
snatched from her. As if that was not enough she was accused of murder and was cast out by the person she so much respected.

No dulling! Life is hotness for hotness and coldness for coldness.
It is definitely a time to be brave and sharp, sharp like the biblical edged swords.

The once gentle and meek girl decided to show the other side of her by taking revenge, prove her innocence and regain her lost pride. 

The question here is, is she truly innocent? Who is the real murderer?

Will she reveal the hidden truth? Will she be courageous in the face of all these adversities? Will all this come into a full cessation? What is her fate amid this chaos? Will her lovely mother and mentally handicapped sister be able to save her despite them being poor? Can her life be ever meaningful?

Genre: General Fiction.

Status: Ongoing.

Book Tags: #1 in happiness.
#71 in bold
#133 in wattpad authors out of #1.64k stories.
#148 in wattpadfanfiction

Rating: 69%

You can contact this amazing writer via Gmail;  olatunjioluwatomisingrace@gmail.com.