Wings of Change by @Agnesomalia

21.04.2021

Title: Wings of Change

Username: Agnesomalia

Blurb:

After six years of working tirelessly with every other thing in her life and taking the back seat. Aria suddenly decided it was time she kick off her working shoes and live the life she had pushed right under the rugs as she came up with a to-do list which were not so complicated of course but easily said than done right? Especially when life doesn't always give us what we want.

Frank Okoji, a perfect description of a ruthless and mean boss. Most feared by his employees and hated by those who can't attend half of what he has achieved in just a short period of being the CEO of one of the most talked about exporting company in Nigeria when compared to how poorly his counterpart had performed in the same span of years when placed on the same paddle stone . Could it be his no nonsense working attics or his success story that he owes solely to his gem of an assistant in which no one took notice of because of her non existence nature in the company.

What happens when his most loyal and workaholic assistant of six years suddenly turns in her resignation without as much as a reasonable explanation other than living the life she thought she could be missing out on.

Will he let her walk right out the door or do whatever it takes to keep her by his side but on the second thought; one would be forced to wonder if his quest to keep her at his side at all cost is all work related as he claims or they is much more than he is willing to let on

Read to find out in this complicated yet simple adventure of self discovery and falling in love.

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

Tags: Romance, African community, Nigerian books, project Nigeria, Virgin, adult, million.

Rating: 90%

***

Hello peeps!

I just started reading this book actually and Wow! What I saw was worth sharing. Please, follow this gifted writer and check out her other amazing books. You can also connect with Agnes through;

IG@Agnesomalia_crochet

Twitter: @Agnesomalia