1. It's Not the End

EPILOGUE

June 30, 2017

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Annalise Keating wins her trial.

She was accused of being responsible for the murders of Sam Keating, Rebecca Sutter, ADA Emily Sinclair, Caleb Hapstall, Asher Millstone and DA Ronald Miller.

She is on the courthouse steps with Bonnie and Tegan beside her when, all of a sudden, eight shots are heard.

Frank Delfino has just shot Governor of Pennsylvania, Lynne Birkhead. Her security guards shot him back.

''Shooting at the Philadelphia courthouse. Conspiracy to murder?'', they say on the news in the following days.

 Conspiracy to murder?'', they say on the news in the following days

August 10, 2017

Memphis, Tennessee

8:09 AM

Annalise is sitting on the bed in her room, staring out the window.

<<Good morning.>>, Celestine says, opening the door.

Annalise turns to her and gives a hint of a smile.

<<Mama did it for you. We heard something drop. We knew you were awake.>>

Celestine walks into the room and puts a of coffee on the desk.

<<Did you sleep well last night?>>, Celestine asks.

<<Not a wink.>>

The first two weeks of July were hell for Annalise. She never left the room except to go to the bathroom. In the following weeks she started having nightmares and begged Celestine to buy alcohol at the grocery store, forcing her to get rid of whiskey and vodka in their house.

<<You should see Dr. Bailey, Annalise. She's really good and she helped Thelonious with his sleeping troubles.>>

<<No, Celestine. Thelonious has no sleeping troubles. He just smokes weed before going to bed. That's why he sleepwalks.>>

<<He told you that?!>>, Celestine asks, surprised.

<<No, but his pupils and smelly clothes did.>>

<<He's using a rosemary body spray, Annalise. I gave it to him for his birthday. That's not weed!>>

<<If you say so.>>