THE FIRST DEITY (INFATUATION + AESTHETICS)

❝The only people that are mad at you for speaking the truth, are those that are living a lie.❞ ~Anonymous

~**~~**~▃▃~**~~**~▃▃~**~~**~S2; EP 1INFATUATION

S2; EP 1
INFATUATION

After witnessing his devil face, Chloe still wouldn't talk to him no matter how much he tried.

Her colleagues noticed her distance during the case she was working, but ultimately decided it was stress or relationship issues revolving around her soon-to-be ex-husband. Many of them knew how difficult their current relationship was and didn't want to make her feel overwhelmed.

Meanwhile, Lucifer was trying his best to keep his own distance after she explicitly told him to "Leave her alone." Despite only knowing each other for a little under a year, he still had feelings for her... but it was clear she didn't reciprocate them at all.

Unfortunately that was only proven further when he got word of her sudden 'vacation'. The rest of the case was then turned over to the cops who ended up completing it, leaving Lucifer hurt and confused.

What had he done wrong?

He knew humans could be sensitive, but he didn't exactly lie either- Not Ever! Deciding to give her time and another chance when she returns, he tried distracting himself by working in his club.

~~~

As he drank, he sauntered down the sidewalk, listening to the lone sound of an ambulance in a distant neighborhood, while also feeling the whoosh of any stray vehicles driving past. He didn't care if he was hit. Or even run over on the dirty road. Life had already hit him hard... so why not let it continue its ruthless game?

Needless to say, he nearly got what he wanted.

A figure sped by, just about knocking him back.

As like a scene in a movie, the next few moments felt as though they slowed; their eyes met: One hazel. Another a breathtaking blue... like cobalt. 

No, they sparkled as though it were a star under the blanket of the night... albeit, very bright. 

She swerved around a pole, her dog following suit. 

The sight of her nearly hitting the metal made Lucifer concerned for a brief moment, but yet, also made him slightly chuckle to himself. His beauty truly knew no bounds, did it not? Even in this dilapidated state! 

After she had mustered a "Sorry", the woman went on her way, leaving Lucifer shaking his head as he smiled- the first smile he had managed this past week.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ESTELLE GOETIA
(Villain- Stella Jang)
❝Is life really unfair? Or is it humans who make it that way?❞