Chapter 10: I fucked up...badly

Landon

~

When I pulled Melody into her office, I didn't plan on having full on sex with her. I wanted to sit down and talk to her. But things took a turn when my wolf took over. I immediately put my dress shirt on and zipped up my pants before I ran out of her office.

"Fuck, I didn't mean to go overboard" my wolf tells me.

"It's okay. I got carried away too" I tell him. I can hear him whimper cause he thinks we fucked up with our mate.

I ran down the hallway, sniffing to find her scent. Thanks to my Alpha abilities being ten times stronger then an average wolf or human, I found her scent. I saw her running though the crowd of people dancing on the dance floor and towards to from doors.

I let out a low growl seeing my mate running away from. I saw her stop in her steps and turn around to look at me. Her eyes were pitch black, knowing her wolf came out. We stared at each other intently until she turned around and ran through the front doors. I sprinted towards her, not risking of loosing her again. But when I made it to the doors....she was gone. Great!

I mind-link with Hugo and told him that I'm going home. I don't feel like partying after what happened.
———————————-
The next day

The very next day, I woke up with a headache and a pit feeling in my stomach. It's the mate bond trying to pull me and Melody towards each other. My wolf started to whimper, missing our mate dearly. I can't believe I fucked things up. I put on my sweats and walked out towards the kitchen where I see Hugo sitting down drinking some coffee.

"Damn you look like shit" he tells me as I grab a mug to pour myself some coffee.

"Good morning to you too Hugo" I tell him as I take a sip of my black coffee.

"Soo.....where did you run off to yesterday?" He asks me.

"Nowhere taht concerns you" I tell him.

"Ooooo, someone is angry. Spill!" He tells me excitedly. I roll my eyes at him. He loves gossip and drama. I just roll my eyes at him again and start to tell him.

"Well, I followed Mel to her office and I ended up....marking her" I tell him as I look at my coffee. From the corner of my eyes I can see Hugo's eye widen.

"What?! Really?? Congrats man! Why are you so down about it?" He asks me confused.

When a wolf marks his or hers mate, it's a big deal. That's when you are claiming them are your mate and that they have accepted you as their as well.

"Well.....my wolf and I may or may not have....marked her.....without consent" I tell him as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Damn man, I forgot for a second that she's angry with you for leaving her. You fucked up dude. You need to make things right with her and fast" he warns me.

I nod my head at him. After a she wolf gets marked by her mate, she will go in heat. When she goes into heat, he will cause her pain until she completes the mating process with her mate. Bad news about this is that if she's around other unmarked male wolfs, they have no control and they will try to sleep with her.

I gulp down my coffee, while it's still hot, burning my throat as it goes down. I quickly walk up to my room and took a hot shower. As the hot water hits my chest, it starts to calm me down. The hot water was like a remedy as it hit my chest, unknotting the knots that formed and caused me lots of ace. I place my hand on the wall and lean forward. Closing my eyes, I can picture her shocked face when I marked her.  Why did I loose control!? Why did I allow my wolf to mark her without our consent?

I'm sorry London. I couldn't help me. Her wolf and I want to be together. We can't bare to be apart any longer......I fear her wolf is getting weaker by the day, but she isn't saying anything. My wolf tells me.

I sigh and hit the wall causing a hole to from. My mate is getting weaker! That's the exact opposite of what should happen!

We won't allow that to happen. First we need to make things right with her. We can fuck this up. Once we do, then we can work on how to get her wolf and herself to be strong again. She is the next alpha of her pack, she needs us. I tell him.

He starts to whimper and agrees with me. I get out of the shower and change into my black ripped jeans and a tight grey shirt. I slicked my hair back having a few stands fall on to my sides. I grab my Sunglasses and walk out of my room and to my trust.

I'm not giving up on her and if she thinks other wise, then too bad for her. Cause I'm not letting her go again.

After beating the traffic, I pull up to the school parking lot and get out. I see my guys standing around the front doors laughing and talking. As I make my way towards them I feel someone stop me by grabbing my arm. Smell cheap perfume that burns my nostrils, making my wolf growl. He and I know exactly who it is.

But before I can even react, Dylan turns me around and starts to kiss me. I immediately push her away and scowl at her.

"What's wrong baby? Aren't you happy to see me?" She asks seductively.

Before I can even react I see Melody standing a few feet away from us with anger plastered on her face. But what makes matters worse, I was standing there in dear thinking the worse.

Our mate probably will reject us now. My wolf whimpers to me.

But before I can react, I see Melody walking up towards us and punches Dylan in the face.

Wow! My girl is on tough cookie.