Chapter 3: Its Alpha to you

Melody

~

I started to wake up to sunshine beaming down at me. I start to open my eyes and they start to burn from the light. Fuck, what happened? I thought to myself. I look around and I see that I'm in my bedroom. How did I get here? Last time I checked I was in a forest that I didn't recognize

Then I heard the door open and I walked in was Elli. "Oh my god! Thank god you're awake!" Ellie says as she runs up to me and places her hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine Elli" I tell her as I start to get up and wince in pain. "Fuck!" I scream out as I grab on to my side. I look down and I see there is gauze on my side and tapped onto my skin. I slowly look at Elli and I mind link her.

"The fuck happened to me? Why the hell is there a gauze wrapped on my side?" I ask her. She looks at me concerned before she tells me anything.

"Alpha...", she begins to say before taking a deep breath. "I demand you to tell me this instant!" I demanded her in a stern tone. She takes a few minutes before she looks at me in the eyes.

"The pack and I found you in a forest a few hours ago" she begins to tell me.

"No shit Elli. I already know that" I snapped at her.

Fuck! Why did I snap at her like that?! I see her take a deep breath while not making eye contact with me. "I'm sorry Elli. I didn't mean to snap at you like that. I just....I'm frustrated right now! Lots of shit is happening right now. Its been a year since I've been told that I would take over the pack.

No one had faith in me. Not even my own fucking pack. The only person who ever had faith in me was Elli. She stuck by me and together we are strong. I'm happy that I have her as my beta.

"Hey I'm sorry for snapping at you" I begin to say to her, but she looks up at me and smiles.

"Don't worry about me Alpha, I'm a tough girl" she says as she flex's her biceps. We both let out a laugh and I wince in pain.

"But to answer your question Mel, when the pack and I found you...." she begins to hesitates before continuing. I place my hand on hers and I reassure her that whatever she says next is okay. I won't snap at her. She takes in another deep breath before saying, "We found you in your human form, naked and you were badly scratched on your side. You were bleeding out badly. We were lucky that we brought you home in time before it was too late. Then Wesley quickly picked you up and carried you back to the house." I heard a little break in her voice.

"And thats it? How long was I out for?" I ask as I rub my tired eyes. Elli looks at me with sympathy then she said, "You were out for a couple of hours. The pack doctor heavily sedated you so you can relax and heal." Elli says looking scared.

I start to freak out. FUCK! I MISSED MY MEETING WITH THE COUNCIL!

I immediately jump out of bed and walk out of my bedroom ignoring the pain that was rushing though my body. I head downstairs and hear Elli mind link me asking me to come back upstairs. I turned off my mind link and she can't mind link anymore, I hear her running down the stairs after me. But its too late.

I walk into the living room where my pack is at. They all are laughing and smiling, but that changed when I slammed my fist on the coffee table. They all shut up and look at me.....scared.

"Why the fuck didn't you come and wake me up! I fucking missed my meeting with the council! What the fuck are they going to think of me now!" I stated with a growl.

They all look at me with sympathy. Before I was Alpha, I was like their little sister. I know they all love and care for me, but I'm no longer a little kid who needs men to look after her. I am Alpha now and I have responsibilities.

The room is still silent until someone spoke up. "Alpha we didn't want to wake you up. You were badly injured and the pack doctor told us that you needed to rest. Your body was weak." I look at who spoke up and I saw that it was Wesley.

Wesley was my brothers beta and best friend. To me he is like a older brother, but he always saw me as more then a sister. I never saw him in that kind of way....cause I found my mate then.....or so I thought.

"And as for the council" Wesley begins to say, "We told them what happened and they agreed to postponing the meeting". Wesley says as he gives me a sympathetic look. I take a deep breath or two.

"Alright then. I'm sorry for snapping at you guys. I'm just--" But then I was interrupted with the entire pack.

"Don't worry about it Alpha. We understand and we only want whats best for you and the pack" they all say in unison. I smile at them and before I can head back upstairs and rest, I heard someone say something.

"Why the fuck did Easton have to die and have his fucking sister take over? Clearly she isn't stable enough to be Alpha. No girl should be an Alpha of a pack. Clearly she can't handle it" says one of the members.

I start to feel my hands start to form into fists and I was clenching my jaw. "Who said that!" I said through grinding my teeth together. Everyone was silent....including Elli as she look scared for what I was about to do.

"I said WHO SAID THAT!" I said as I turn around angrily. Everyone was standing there in silent as I saw someone walk up to me.

"I said it" he says as he rolls his eyes. Thats it! I had enough with this! I walk up to him and before he could react, I grabbed him by his neck and slammed him onto the wall. The room becomes dead silent.

I started to grip onto his neck really tightly as my eyes start to turn red. The guy started to grab onto my hand trying to free himself, but I don't budge. Instead I squeeze tighter and he starts to gasp for air.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are to talk back to me, but note this one thing. I am the Alpha of this pack. Like it or not I am the Alpha and you will respect me as if I was a male Alpha. If you disrespect me ever again I will rip you down to shreds! And if you don't like the fact that a girl is Alpha, there is the door in front of you. Get the fuck out. I don't need a weak bitch like yourself in my pack!" I growl at him and start to see fear in his eyes.

Before I let go of this fuckers neck, I look at him deep in the eyes and states to him, "And its Alpha to you" I growl at him showing my canines.

I let go of him and he drops to the ground gasps for air as he grabs his neck. I start to walk up the stairs angrily and the room is still dead silent.

Can't handle being Alpha? Well, I will fucking show you who the Alpha is!