𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙣𝙚

Solving Daphne

Daphne Hopper was always interested in mysteries

Daphne Hopper was always interested in mysteries. Ever since she was a young girl. It all started when Daphne watched scooby doo and Daphne Blake was introduced to her.

She noticed how Daphne Blake and her were so similar. Both with red hair and favorite color being purple and names being Daphne. She was like a real life Daphne Blake.

That's what made her fall in love with mysteries. Even as she got older, she started finding all kinds of mysteries to solve. It made her parents pretty upset.

Her mother Skylar Young got cancer when she was eleven. And It slowly killed her.

But before cancer took her mom away when she was thirteen, a year ago it had took her little sister first.

Cancer was a mystery, one Daphne couldn't figure out.

Maybe that's why Daphne tried so hard to solve mysteries. So no one else will get hurt like she did.

Daphne's father Jim was a broken man since his daughter died, his wife left him and his other daughter started living with him. Sure, he acted like a father to her when he wasn't drunk. Jim also happened to be the sheriff of Hawkins.

Daphne was definitely a trouble- maker, sticking her nose into other peoples business. It worried her father in case she saw the wrong thing and got hurt. He couldn't lose her too.

She was the Daphne Blake of Hawkins, the mysterious mystery solver weirdo.

She only had one friend, Steve Harrington. He was popular and could be a total jerk. But he was always there for Daphne, no matter what.

They were the best of friends ever since kindergarten. And Daphne was completely in love with Steve.

But he was head over heels for Nancy Wheeler.

Daphne Hopper
Portrayed by Sophie Skelton

Daphne Hopper Portrayed by Sophie Skelton

"This is the biggest mystery yet. So... I'm all the way in, Jon. Let's find your brother and bring him home."

Recurring Cast

Skylar Young
Portrayed by Jessica Chastain

Skylar Young Portrayed by Jessica Chastain

"It's okay, baby. Everything will be okay, I promise."

Disclaimer

I don't own Stranger Things, or the characters/Plots. But I do however own Daphne Hopper, any other original characters and their plots.

Dedications

WerecoyoteWitch97
chlobeth02

Cover by majesticmccall

A/N

I know I have many books but I've been planning this one for a while now so I decided to finally publish it since the fourth season of Stranger Things was released today!