𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡'𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜

(Season one episode one
The Vanishing Of Will Byers)

(Season one episode oneThe Vanishing Of Will Byers)

"Your boyfriend is a cheating man whore." Daphne rolled her eyes as the girl burst into tears.

"I knew it." The blonde girl, Meghan Davis sobbed, hugging the red head.

Daphne awkwardly patted her back, slowly pushing her back and holding the pictures she took to Meghan. "I'm very sorry, Meghan."

Meghan cried harder looking at the pictures of her boyfriend who was making out with multiple girls that wasn't Meghan.

The blonde handed Daphne a twenty dollar bill. "Thanks for telling me the truth."

Daphne sighed, watching the poor girl go and find her cheating boyfriend. She would be devastated if that ever happened to her. But Daphne never once had a boyfriend, she was more focused on solving little mystery's around town. But honestly she wished for a big one, one that you would see in Scooby Doo or any mystery movies.

Many people knew of Daphne's knack for finding things out, so they went to her if they needed secrets to be told.

And she was willing to do it for a fee. Yeah, she didn't tell her sheriff dad about that. He never approved of her obsession with mystery's.

"Making girls cry again, Daphy?" Steve Harrington threw his arm over her shoulders.

The girl rolled her eyes at her best friend.

Steve and Daphne were polar opposite's.

Steve had became popular with Tommy H. and Carol. He had perfect hair and a beautiful laugh, in her opinion.

Daphne was obsessed with mystery's and considered a loner to many. And she hated Tommy H and Carol, she couldn't stand them. She also hated her red hair that seemed to never go the way she wanted. She hated her laugh because she would snort.

That didn't stop them from being best friends. They met in kindergarten and just clicked. You never really saw one without the other.

Nobody really understand how they could be best friends with how unalike they were.

The two would tell each other everything.

Except for one thing, Daphne was completely in love with him. But she could never tell him as he had a thing with Nancy Wheeler.

"It's not my fault boys can't keep it in their pants." Daphne gave him a look.

Steve got an offended look. "Not all boys are like that."