Chapter 1

"We need you to help us understand what exactly happend on that island" The agent explained leaning forward in his seat slightly to make eye contact with the blonde.

"You want to understand?" Alexei chuckled humorously, relaxing into her seat, the two men glanced towards each other in confusion before nodding there heads hesitantly.

"You, want to understand what happened on that island? Honestly so would I" The blonde continued to laugh, eyeing the men in front of her as if they were stupid.

"What exactly do you mean by that, Alexei" The agent slowly questioned.

"Being on that island, my time on that island it's honestly all a big blur, of course there are bits and pieces that i can remember but the rest? the rest is a fucking mystery"

"Why don't you just start from the beginning and we'll continue from there"

~

If anyone looked at Alexei Arroyo right now they would see an innocent teen her bright baby blue eyes could fool anybody except for her best friend Andrea, who, no matter what always knew what her friend was feeling and right now Alexei wished she was anywhere else.

"So in the interest of bringing us all together i'd like to propose a little ice breaker" A blonde girl with a heavy southern accent spoke, smiling sweetly as she made her way to the front of the plane.

"Urghhh" Alexei groaned as she dropped her head onto Andrea's shoulder, if there was one thing she hated, it was one of those fake optimistic girls. Andrea chuckled, patting her friends head sympathetically.

"Ooh, like never have I ever?" Another girl exclaimed jumping up from her seat in excitement.

"Oh god i already hate this" Alex whispered to her best friend, rolling her eyes when Andrea made a 'shh' sound, her eyes fixated to the front of the plane, more specifically a certain Texan.

"Uh, that game's a little much" The blonde smiled hesitantly, shooting down the girls offer.

"I know, so here's how it works, one person says something they've never done, and if you have done it, you have to drink alcohol" the Dora the explorer look alike squealed, giggling at the mention of alcohol.

"Uh, that game's a little intense, like for people who dont know each other really well, how about we just pair off powwow with your partner for a sec then after you can introduce her to the rest of us" Shelby explained slowly walking down the isle.

"Okay i guess I'll have to play match maker" The Texan exclaimed when no one made an effort to rise from there seat.

Her eyes scanned the plane before landing on Alexei who was easily the kindest looking out of the eleven girls.