Chapter 2

If someone had told Alexei that she would find herself trailing across a beach, helping to carry the body of a seventeen year old girl toward her grave, other wise known as a shallow hole in the ground she and eight other girls, whom are complete strangers to her, had worked to dig out for several hours, she would probably laugh in there face, maybe call them a lunatic or a psycho.

However that is where she found herself right now stranded on an island god knows where, with her best friend and eight other girls she has never met before all crowded around a grave, in which Jeanette Dao lay, dead.

"I don't get why we have to bury her, they're gonna come for us soon, then we'll have to dig her right back up" Rachel spoke, shifting awkwardly in her place.

Alex scoffed rolling her eyes at the girl.

"Oh, so you'd rather sleep next to her dead body, maybe cuddle her in the night to keep yourself warm" The blonde stated, in a annoyed voice, wincing slightly as Andrea dug her elbow into her friends ribs.

The other eight girls looked at her in partial shock, there eye wide and there mouths hanging low. How could she be so disrespectful, the dead body of a teen girl lay in front of her and she was making a joke out of it?

"Don't be so fucking rude" Andrea hissed under her breath, sending the teen an unimpressed look.

Alexei sighed, casting her eyes to the ground in shame, she hadn't meant to be disrespectful, whenever she was stressed she usually tended to become a sarcastic shallow version of herself.

"I- uh- sorry" The blonde muttered, mentally slapping herself for being so rude.

"You're sorry?!" Rachel all but shouted, angered by the blondes attitude "Have some fucking respect, all i wanted to know was why we were burying her body, you bitch!"

Alex nodded once again fixating her eyes to the ground, her hand finding it's way into Andrea's to help comfort her, Andrea sighed interlocking her fingers with those of her best friend, as much as she wanted to be mad at the girl, she knew now was not the time to hold grudges.

"It's only temporary-" Dot Explained, her arms crossed over her chest in an attempt to keep warm "-just to keep the animals away

Alexei cringed slightly, the thought of animals finding Jeanette's dead body and eating her for dinner did not sit well in her stomach.

"Shouldn't somebody say a few words?" Shelby questioned.

Andrea sighed leaning into her friend who smiled slightly and wrapped her arms around the smaller girls waist instantly warming the two up.

"Sounds like your volunteering" Dot replied, swaying her hands slightly, her thin red jacket moving with the wind.

"Well, I am an ordained youth minister"