Jasper Danger

Arianna won't be in this chapter,  she will be like out of town or something. Just wanted to point that out.

Brianna's POV

"Can I go trick or treating with Henry and Charlotte?" I ask Dad who is ignoring me. 

Tonight was Halloween and I wanted to go with Henry and Charlotte along with Jasper, and his friend Monica. But Dad was being a butthead.

"No it's dangerous."

"No it's not!" I argue. "Besides I'd be with Henry anyway."

"R, I said no, so no." Dad confirms and I huff sitting on the couch.

"Then so I putted I'm this costume for nothing!" I complain.

I was Little Red Riding Hood, because I love her, she's my favorite character.

"Stop complaining, Little Red." Dad groans as he walked away and I stuck out my tongue at him.

Dad was wearing a lobster costume with a cheerleader outfit and he looked ridiculous.

The elevator doors opened and Henry and Charlotte stumbled out, Henry was dressed as a zombie and Charlotte was dressed as macaroni noodles.

Odd arrangement of costumes, but I love it.

"You all right?" Henry asks Charlotte.

"Yeah but I think I dropped a noodle." Charlotte mentions and I stood up, getting their attention.

"Hey guys," I greet.

"Hey R." Charlotte grins. "Nice costume.

"Sup Little Red." Henry grins and I smile softly. "I thought you were gonna meet us for trick of treating."

"I was but Dad thinks it's to dangerous." I said and scoffed. "It's Halloween, nothings gonna happen. Why are you here?"

"Ray beeped me." Henry says and looks for Dad. "Ray?"

Dad hopped out with excitement. "Happy Halloween! Look I'm a cheer lobster!"

Dad dances around and shakes his dumb tail at us.

"Cheer lobster?" Charlotte chuckles.

"Is that like a thing?" Henry asks.

"I said the same thing." I mention.

"Yeah its a thing." Dad remarks. "Look. GO TEAM! Please don't boil me! Or use a tiny fork to remove my flesh and eat me!" 

"You look more like a lobster than a cheerleader." Henry criticizes.

"Well, there was no room for lobster boobs." Dad mentions, shaking his chest.

"Where is Stella?" Charlotte asks and Stella wakes up from the commotion. 

Stella's costume is like Ariel from the Little Mermaid but in a kitten form. I was having trouble getting the picture.

"Why did you beep Henry?" I ask.

"So you guys could see my cool costume." Dad says and I roll my eyes as Henry sighs.

"Aw, Ray. I had to zap my little sister to come here."

"You killed her?" Dad asks, confused.

"No I just stunned her." Henry corrects and looks at his watch. "Wait, I think it was set to stun. Stun is blue and kill is red right?"

Dad shrugs, "I don't know. The only person who remembers is Ari, but she is out of town." 

"Why is she out of town?" Charlotte asks.