Chapter 3: "Wanna talk about?"

Darby speed walked to Cody's truck and slammed the door roughly. Cody winced as he heard the slam while he was walking to his truck. He got in and saw darby staring out of the window as they made there way home. Cody sighed as he kept his eyes on the road when all he was worrying about was what happened between darbys and mox's interaction?

He pulled in the driveway and walked up towards the door and unlocked it as darby walked pass him and into his room slamming the door. "Ok..." Brandi said walking from the kitchen as she leaned up and kissed cody on the cheek. "Something happened between him and mox today." Cody said as he sat at the chair that was at the counter.

"Oh?" Brandi asked while going over to the stove and stiring the soup she was fixing. "Yea jon debuted today but it's like him and darbs has a past or something and it didn't end well." Cody said twirling a whish between his 2 fingers. "Did you ask him about it?" Brandi asked and codys shoulders tensed.  He hadn't. He didn't feel like it was his place to ask such a personal question.

Cody sighed. "No..." He said letting it linger. "Maybe you should talk to him babe. He probably needs it." She said patting him on the hand. He walked down the long narrow hallway as he got to the big burgundy door. He knocked twice. "Hey darbs can i come it for a sec?" He asked a min past when he heard the lock click.

Cody twisted the door nob to see Darby sprayed out on the bed drawing. Cody set on the edge of the bed and fumbled his hands. "Hey." Cody said and darby hummed and continued his drawing. "How you doing?" Cody asked. Darby shrugged. "I'm ok. Drawing calms me." Darby said reaching on the other side of the bed and grabbed his coloring kit.

Cody sighed and ran a hand through his bleached curls. "Wanna talk about what happened?" Cody asked and darby stilled his movements. Cody didn't wanna cross the line. Him and darby has Gotten close since darby debuted. He didn't wanna lose that since it took a while for darby to trust him.

Darby leaned up and sat back against the bed frame and took a breath. "I trust you enough to tell you but just don't ruin that." Darby said and cody criss crossed his legs and turned towards darby. "I promise. I just wanna help you get through This." Cody said.

Darby leaned his head back as he stared up at the ceiling and took a deep breath. "4 years ago. I met mox at a wrestling event. Think it was Wrestlemania. I normally don't go to any thing with WWE but my friend got tickets and she wanted us together. I said sure why not." Darby said as cody listened intently.

"I met mox there. Dean at the time. Of course you know that." Darby said as cody nodded showing he understood and was listening. "I met him backstage we talked and afterwards went out for some dinner he was so nice i fell right away and i thought he did to." Darby said voice cracking.

"We started dating maybe a month later. I was happy. Even if he was working with them and i was doing my on thing." Darby said and sighed as he started getting to the part he hated. "A year later it got out somehow. A fan i think and it went to vince. Vince didn't like it. Punished mox for it." Darby said pausing.

"Jon said he was fine that he loved me and that nothing would tear us apart. I believed him because i loved him to. I opened up to him and let him in. There was a wrestling party. He wanted me to come. He was already there and showed up and couldn't find him. I walked around went into one of the bedrooms." Darby said swallowing.

"I saw him with some random chick. They was..... Having sex. At least i thought it was some random chick turned out it was my best friend that i went to the event with." Darby said finished tears almost threatening to spill.

"I got out of there. Didn't listen to his excuse didn't wanna hear it. So here i am." Darby said finished. Cody wrapped his arms around the smaller male. "I'm so sorry." Cody said as darby cried into his shoulder as cody held him tight.