10: Magic

Mia and Draco were sitting at a table in The Three Broomsticks, waiting for their friends to meet them. Draco had taken up a position as the Potions Master at Hogwarts, Mione as Muggle Studies, and Charlie as Magical Creatures. Harry had become Headmaster after Minerva retired. However, Minerva stays at Hogwarts and continues to work disregarding Harry's protests. How could anyone say no to her?

The twins are still keeping up with their joke shop, and actually are expanding to another location, there will now be one in Hogsmeade by next July. Zonko's had to close due to his age. He had passed in him sleep last month, and the family had decided to give the place up to the twins, his loyal customers.

Mia and Mione were still pregnant, Mia at the point where she was aggravated that she couldn't put her own shoes on. Mione was around 3 months, while Mia was around 7 or 8, at this point she was just ready to have the baby.

The most shocking thing was when Luna joined everyone. She had a two year old child with her, and a man with dusty brown hair, and he was quite tall. Luna was traveling for the last three years, and got married to Rolf Scamander, had a daughter, and was expecting. Luna's daughter, Amethyst, or Ammie, had Luna's bleach blonde hair that curled in pigtails, and Rolf's honey brown eyes. Luna was expecting twin boys who they will name Lorcan and Lysander.

Hermione is expecting a boy as well, but she won't give us any names that her and Ron are thinking about. Harry and Ginny are waiting, since they are in charge of Teddy a lot. Tonks and Remus have taken Auror jobs and often get sent out of town.

Fred is dating, but hasn't brought her to meet the family yet, he isn't ready. George is dating Lee Jordan, they are pretty private about their relationship.

Neville is the Herbology Professor and is engaged to Hannah Abbot.

The second shock was went Fred joined the group with a girl. Her name was Maeve, she was a Ravenclaw that graduated with the twins, she was shy and quiet, which was strange to see Freddie with.

Later that night, back at the Hogwarts housing, Mia laid in bed, uncomfortable and tired of having to get up to go pee.

"Draco!" Mia whined while Draco was marking some papers.

"Yes my love?" Draco smiled from his desk.

"Tell the baby to get off my bladder," she groaned, getting up for the 7th time in an hour.

Draco chuckled and heard her cursing out the baby for the millionth time.

She came back out the bathroom and sat next to Draco, watching him grade homework.

"You must be a good teacher," Mia mumbled, leaning against his shoulder.

"Why is that, darling?" Draco asked, looking down at the blue green eyes he tends to get lost in.

"They seem to know their stuff. Not many wrong answers," Mia smiled and kissed him before getting back up. Draco pulled her back down to kiss her again, her lips were intoxicating.

"If you weren't about to push a baby out I'd have you on the bed begging fo-"

Draco was cut off by a voice asking for Mummy and Daddy.

Mia was blushing and looked down at her son, "whats wrong bud?"

"Monsters under my bed," Scorpius mumbled and rubbed his eyes with his fists. Draco sighed and picked up the 5 year old to go show him he would scare the monsters away, meanwhile, Mia fell asleep on the bed.

Draco smiled when he walked back in the bedroom and tucked his wife in before taking off his tshirt and getting into bed himself.

Mia woke to a sudden gush between her legs.

"Fuck," she muttered. She shook Draco awake.

"Wha?" He muttered in his pillow.

"Draco! Wake up! My water broke," Mia groaned as her first contraction hit.

"Shit! Can you write a letter to Harry, I'll go get Scorp and the hospital bag," Draco shot out of the bed, pulling on a sweater, blindly fiddling around the sock drawer for socks and boxers. Yes he still slept naked, he said he felt free, which earned him an eye roll.

Mia wrote a letter to Harry, and sent her owl to him, stating Draco will not be at work. She's in labor, and the key is under the mat if they need anything.

After everything was packed, they apparated to St. Mungo's.

After 20 hours of labor, lots of tears, lots of pain, the newest Malfoy was born at 11:11 pm on 11/11/2000. The time and date was like magic.

"Welcome to the world, Alya Maeve Malfoy," Draco whispered.