Isis, No. Well, Maybe.

(A/N: Sorry I haven't updated, IVE KNOWN EXACTLY, what I wanna write. Just couldn't get myself to sit down and /do/ it. My apologies, will try to update quicka'. I'm outttt, Just walk it out.)
"That's not uncommon, sweetie. Not to be offensive but the boy probably isn't in his right mind." My mother went on as I had explained to her what the pale boy had told me. I only sighed, tipping my head back against the seat. 'That can't be it..He's too- different. From the other patients.' I kept those thoughts to myself, figuring my mom would just disagree.

I paused and looked over at my mom, tilting my head as my question followed. "Hey, can I spend the night at Isis's? I'll just go to school with her in the morning."

As I figured she would, my mom cheerfully agreed and slightly changed her route to drop me off.

"See you mom!" I called, piling out of the car to run up to Isis's front door once we arrived.

Before I could even open the door it swung open to reveal a smiling Isis. "Hey, (Y/N)!" She beamed, tugging me inside and waving to my mom. After seeing my mom go we both retreated inside, the house being vacant of her family for the time being. Which, was common, they were at work and such.

Isis seemed to skip through the house, grabbing Yoohoo chocolate milk from the fridge and dragging me upstairs. She plopped on the bed and turned the me, smiling and going on. "So! What's new?
Specifically at the nut house." We both easily smiled and I dramatically sighed, about to explain. "So there's this new kid there..." I proceeded to go on and on, sometimes ranting about the annoyances the nameless boy caused me, and others the interests he gave me as well.

For some reason, the entire time Isis's smile only seemed to pry across her cheeks wider.

"What?" I finally asked, raising a brow. "Oh nothing." She mused, and I grew the opposite. I huffed, shoving her from the bed and lightly chuckling. "Dude what is it?" She shrieked as she hit the ground from the short distance, just to start laughing. "You're totally gonna get attached to him like a pet. And then, like him."

I scoffed, raising my brows like it was unbelievable. Which, it was. "You're crazy." I shook my head, playfully rolling my eyes. Though, I quickly added. "Why don't you come along tomorrow, you can see him. Considering, I can get him to talk now."

"Okay!" Isis sang, nodding like an eager child awaiting a treat.

Honestly, me and Isis spent the rest of the night being stupid and e-tarded, acting like crack addicts through your the empty house. However eventually, we had dropped on her bed and fallen asleep, in idiotic positions to match our previous dopey behavior.

Luckily, Isis had an alarm that remained turned on all week for in the morning. In which, managing to pull us from our slumber for school.
I just groaned and rolled away from the obnoxious noise, it's not like it was /worth/ going. I mean, it was Thursday, not Friday.

But of course, Isis gripped my shoulder and tugged me from the sheets. "Come onnnn, (Y/N~)" She drew out her words while pulling me literally across the floor, into the bathroom. She hooked a brush into my (H/C) locks, giggling like the easy-going morning person she was. "Get readyyyy!"

"I am, I am!" I complained, though unable to help but lightly smile, /even/ with the thought of school on my mind.

I slowly rose off the floor, drawing the brush down that was in my hair, combing it out. I brushed my teeth, being here often enough I had my own toothbrush here, as well as clothes and other things.

After changing into a crimson shirt, printed with a white symbol on the front. Who knows what the hell the symbol is. Just with gray skinny jeans and some- you know, shoes.
Everybody was giving me shot for wearing a tank top in winter, but oh WELL.
(Real life problems right here >:T Ravioli be like, bitch you gonna be cold)
Once finishing all that girly, fricken- hour taken to put on clothes and brush hair for people you don't care about. We were off to prison. I mean school.

~

Much of the day, me and Isis met up when we could between our slow, outstretched classes. Talking about the classes we ACTUALLY had together next term that was coming up fast. Though our topic seemed to shift about semi-through the day to the boy. As, well, she'd finally be meeting the little freak. Mm. Tall freak. Fuckin' bigger than me.

My mom pulled up along the school as she did every time matching her work-schedule, bringing Isis along being the only change. And damn, she wouldn't shut up! Heh, It's great she's excited and all, but those questions. Such girly questions, Is he cute? Is he tall? Is he funny? Like dayum bitch, He rarely talks and- I don't know!

It's surely possible I'm overreacting due to the fact I really wanna see that obscure-fag, too. Sigh, I suppose I will calm myself until we arrive. Get excited, yay.