{ ' - TICK ING - ' }

Holly-Leaf ran with her back-pack jangled, while Jay-Feather gripped onto her hand, trying to copy her pace. Lion-Blaze was in front of them, as his quirk was 'Strength.' "Dear Starclan, Holly-Leaf, you made us late!" Jay-Feather sighed as the walked into class. Holly-Leaf patted Jay-Feather on the head then they went to their seats. Jay-Feather next to Lion-Blaze, Lion-Blaze next to Izuku Midoriya, Holly-Leaf next to Katsuki Bakugou. Holly-Leaf kept playing with her flower necklace that Cinder-Heart made her before they left the clans. She sighed as she plopped her head into her arms, banging her head on her desk after the last class was done. Only her and Katsuki was left in there. Katsuki walked toward Holly-Leaf and pushed her to the ground, only her to be on the ground, looking at Katsuki in the eyes as he was on top of her desk. "Why don't you take a swan-dive off the roof so maybe in your next life, you'll have a meaning to be alive, and a quirk!" Katsuki laughed at Holly-Leaf, this made Holly-Leaf angry. She clutched her fists and tried to say something, but nothing came out. Katsuki kicked her in the head, leaving a bit of blood on it as he walked off. Holly-Leaf sighed and smiled sadly to herself. "Maybe I will.." She smiled then went home as she grabbed her bag.

"Holly, you scared me!" Midnight grabbed ahold of Holly-Leaf, Holly-Leaf could barley breath. (Midnight adopted them, She takes care of them sometimes then they switch to Squirrel-Flight) "Midnight, I can barley breath..." Holly-Leaf stuttered out. Midnight let go and wiped tears away as Lion-Blaze trained while Jay-Feather was mixing herbs. Holly-Leaf looked around and sat on the ground, her back laying on the wall. Midnight sat in front of her, criss-cross. "What's wrong?" She asked, looking at Holly-Leaf straight in the eyes. "Its just...someone told me to...do...suicide." Holly-Leaf looked down, afraid of what Midnight would do to Katsuki, maybe ban him from U.A.? "Who." Midnight was having that 'You might die tonight' look. "Its a nobody." She sighed and got up, plopping on the couch and turned on Flamingo. "Let me introduce you into the Earthworm Sally theme song." Holly-Leaf jumped up as she speaked with Flamingo. "ITS EARTHWORM SALLY, CARRYYING DISESES FROM FLORIDA TO CALI! (From Florida to Cali) ITS EARTHWORM SALLY, FLYING THROUGH THE AIR!" Holly-Leaf jumped off the couch and sang along. "I'M A EARTHWORM, BUT I DONT REALLY CARE! I'M A BARBER, I'LL DO YOUR HAIR! IT'S EARTHWORM SALLY! CARRYYING DISESES FROM FLORIDA TO CALI!" Holly-Leaf screamed along. "(From Florida to Cali) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Holly-Leaf screamed with all of her oxygen and with her lungs. Pretty much everyone heard the yelling. Even Katsuki if he was sleeping. She bowed and did the 'UWU' face. The three siblings laughed. Well, Jay-Feather didnt. Jay-Feather was asking Starclan why he was gifted these annoying siblings. Midnight smiled and joined the laughter. One thing crossed their mind. 

Why the heck is it so loud.