{ ' - Sick Boy - ' }

After they took the U.A. entrance test with Momo and Todoroki, the three hopped they passed. Midnight hugged them as three letters came in. "You all passed!" Midnight screamed as they were all excited. After some days, weeks, months. They put on their uniforms, which Holly-Leaf 'asked' them for her to wear a boy's uniform. They agreed after some...fighting. They entered to be in contact with a yelling blue haired boy who looks like a robot (Of course Jay-Feather cant see so Lion-Blaze told him while Holly-Leaf just watched) and the normal angry hedgehog everyone hated. Katsuki Bakugou. Holly-Leaf saw Katsuki's eyes land on her, so she went to sit next to the dual-haired boy who looked like a peppermint, Shoto Todoroki. She sat down and listned to music as Todoroki was confused. "Who are you, and why are you wearing a boy's uniform if you are a female?" Todoroki asked as he kept his emotionlessed face on but in the inside, he was very confused. "Oh, I convinced the school to wear a boy's uniform. I just dont like skirts..." Holly-Leaf explained. Todoroki nodded and kept looking at her. "What is your quirk?" Todoroki asked as Holly-Leaf panicked in the inside. "Oh...uhm...I did a quirk test when I was young, they said they didnt know if I did or didnt...and if I did, they didnt know what it was.." Holly-Leaf explained looked down at her desk. Todoroki nodded but kept looking at her face. "Your freckles are beautiful." Todoroki explained as he tilted his head to get a better angle of Holly-Leaf's face. "Thank you...Oh, I didnt tell my name, it's Holly. I came from the clans so.." She smiled a bit. Todoroki was surpised then asked her about the clans. Holly-Leaf rambled on about the clans and told Todoroki that her full name was Holly-Leaf, and he could only call her that, nobody else. Todoroki said she could call him Shoto. Lion-Blaze bonded with Ejiro Kirishima, while Jay-Feather bonded with Tokoyami. Talking and talking and talking....

Days passed as they learned, it was time for the U.S.J (Is that the name-), they all went on the bus. The siblings were with their only friends, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Tokoyami. As the bus stopped, they all got off. Holly-Leaf lost Todoroki in the crowd, in all of the 1-A students through 1-C students ran. Holly-Leaf felt a hand touch her, she whipped around and glared at them. She saw a boy with floating lilac hair boy, not from her class with matching eyes with bags under his eyes. He looked like Aizawa's secret love child. "My name is Hitoshi Shinsou, I'll help you with the crowd." Shinsou explained as he tugged on her arm as they started to walk. Holly-Leaf was looking around for anyone from her class. She only knew Izuku, Bakugou, Tokoyami, Shoto and of course, her brothers and teacher. Shinsou sighed as they were in front of everybody already. Holly-Leaf saw her classmates, Uraraka was her name she thought, hair. She was glad that she found someone. As Shinsou stopped, she bumped into him. Shinsou let go of Holly-Leaf as she looked forward to see a giant black and purple potal, villians leaking out of it. They both had shocked faces. She saw Bakugou and Kirishima run toward the purple mist that began to form around them and punched it. Holly-Leaf lost sight of everyone just complete darkness. She kept walking around until the ground shattered, she landed on the ground then as she did, she blacked out. Holly-Leaf groaned as she saw that she was in her hero outfit. (I had updated this, so her new quirk is ...NOTHING!! She just has Maple ' Shade and some Darkforest and STC and Spotted ' Leaf help her. Docters call it 'Spirts.' Here is her NEW Hero outfit! Shes keeping the ace tho and the helmet, just different disigns.)