6. [The Spirit Within] - Forces of nature -

- We chatted about all kinds of things on the way to Kid's boat

- We chatted about all kinds of things on the way to Kid's boat. Our past, strength, favorite food, everything.

- "_______ Don't you regret leaving Law? After all, he could offer you the best medical care there is!"

- I looked at the Kid and smiled, "What nonsense. I'm much better off with you. That boy may be a great doctor and whatever else you want but nothing takes away from how arrogant and bland he is. Besides, I don't need medical attention!"

- When I came aboard, he introduced me to his entire crew and told them how we had met. They all greeted me warmly, which made me feel at home right away.

- They showed me the whole ship and where my room was.

- "I'm sorry your room is still not equipped as it should be, but . . . I wasn't planning to bring someone like you here," Kid apologized to me.

- "Someone like me?" what does that mean? - I was left wandering at his words -

- He scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed, saying it wasn't that important.

- "If you still need anything, please let me know."

- The Kid was about to leave my room. When without thinking I asked him for something else.

"Can you get me a notebook? That would be really very nice."

- His face looked a little confused but he nodded and left me alone with my thoughts still hovering on "someone like you " .

- After dinner I got to know the crew better. They were a small group, but very nice. When I returned to my room, my desired notebook and a pen were on my bed.

"Have fun with that, kitty."

- Very nice of you , I smiled at him and my new captain walked away from the cabin.

- Then I started writing one note after another. It was like my little novel refuge , my own little world away from all reality , an escape . . . .