Unsure Future

It wasn't long after that when i left the bathroom and found Emmett sitting on our bed. He walked over to me and gently pulled me into his arms without saying a word. Feeling uncomfortable, i pulled away from him and sat on the stool in front of my vanity table. Looking at him i could tell he was confused. Maybe even a bit hurt.

Even i was confused. I thought for sure he would be upset with me. That he'd be angry and asking me questions as to why, but he didn't. Instead he began by saying "Did I do something wrong? Did i hug you too tightly? I was trying to be careful..... Still can't quite wrap my head around the fact that your human."

"Are you not upset with me?" I asked

He took a deep breath as he ran his hand through his hair then walked over to the bed and sat down. I stayed quiet as he sat there. I knew he was trying to think of what to say next.

"I was at first. I knew this life was not what you wanted but i didn't think you would give it all up just for a second chance. Well what i mean to say is I didn't think you'd give US up. That was until Bella told us you may be pregnant. She said the old lady had shown you a vision of the kid. I knew then why you had did it. I still wasn't sure what to believe till Carlisle informed me that the test results came back positive.

This is unexpected but I'm ok now. I'm happy to be a father. Honestly i was jealous of Edward. Him and Bella had something i knew i could never give you. I see the love you have for Renesmee. How much you wish you had a child of your own. This is our chance Rose.

Carlisle assured us he will be there for the birth this time. He's making plans as we speak. Thankfully we've been through this once before and kinda already know what to expect. I'm going to hate to see you go through all that but i know your strong. Your going to survive this Rose. I just know it."

My heart was breaking as he said those last words and i knew then i couldn't bring myself to tell him just yet. Any of them for that matter. I just couldn't do it. Maybe i was selfish but i will keep this little fact (that i am now immune to the venom) to myself for now. I will have to speak with Bella and Silviana about that later.

"Your not upset that the baby's not yours?" I asked him. It was the only thing i could think of to say. I wanted to be sure he understands. I needed to know he would think of Adrian as his own.

"Why do you even feel like you have to ask me that? Of course I'm going to be there for the kid. He's mine."

At that moment i knew i had nothing to worry about. He will love Adrian just as much as i hoped and more. What a fool i was to think otherwise.

"I'm sorry Emmett." I told him as tears started to run down my face. I wasn't entirely sure why I was crying probably because of my hormones but i never loved him more then i do right now. Emmett noticed and was by my side in a flash. He had a worried look on his face as he reached out to wipe the tears from mine. I grabbed his hand and looked at him as i said " I'm ok, i promise. You just made me so happy. I love you so much Emmett." I stood up and hugged him as tightly as I could. I could feel the restraint he possessed having been a vampire prior to this moment. It took a lot to control himself in this passionate moment not wanting to harm me in any way.

As the days past i felt the morning sickness, the sudden pains in my abdominal area as the baby grows quickly. Much like Bella experienced during her pregnancy. Emmett was there every step of the way showing his support all the while not knowing the secret i held from him. Not knowing that i wouldn't make it through the birth. Carlisle made his plans and took less days off of work to to monitor my situation. I spoke with Silviana and bella one day while we had a chance to be alone in the house.

"Please promises me you both won't say anything till i am ready?" I asked.

"Of course i wouldn't Rose but i can't speak for Silviana." Bella replied

I then turned to Silviana and said " I understand that you blame me for your grandmother's death I don't blame you nor do I Harbor any ill-will towards you or her. Just please understand I truly feel sorry for what happened but she knew better than anyone her fate in the situation she believed that this would better your life as well. That was what she wanted most and i will honor that to the fullest."

It took a bit for Silviana to respond but when she did i couldn't help but to cry.

" i know in the end it was her choice to make dispite what i wanted. I don't blame you Rose. Truly i don't. I have gotten over that. I believe there was things she didn't tell me. I believe her heart was in the right place and her gift was beyond that of all others or she wouldn't have left me. I forgive you and i promise to keep your secret as long as you want."

In that moment all i want was to show her she had a family. She was one of us now. A misfit among her kind which was what brought all of us together in the first place and I told her such. When all the hard stuff was out of the way Bella, Silviana and i continued to chat afterwards having a great time. It was then i felt the first pain of Adrian kicking.

I screamed in pain as bella quickly got on the phone with Carlisle. Soon everyone was home and i was being examined by him. He determined that Adrian merely just broke a few ribs and it wasn't nothing serious yet and that i would recover soon, but as the days went by Adrian proved to be more difficult then Renesmee.

I felt more sick than Bella had, neither blood or food could I keep down. I was growing weaker everyday. Unable to move to much afraid it'd make Adrian uncomfortable and he would move as well. Like Bella's pregnancy after a while Edward was able to hear Adrian's thoughts. Much sooner then Renesmee. Edward assured us he didn't want to cause me any harm. Adrian loved me as much as Renesmee had Bella at that time. Carlisle's hypothesis was that he was growing faster then Renesmee had physically and mentally due to him being male.